Hooli,hooli,hooligans........ Scottish Disorder League Table- Merged

HSS

This increase in charges is partly due to an incident (linked to

Livingston v St Mirren 17th October 2015) when there were 19 charges on public

transport

Was reading an article about the offensive behaviour in football act and noticed that St.Mirren were 5th in the "Table of shame" with 21% of the offences in 2015-16. This was largely due to the incident above.

Anybody know what happened and know anyone involved?

http://www.gov.scot/Resource/0050/00501336.pdf

Apologies.

Just started a similar thread in other football.

I assumed by the title it was about the animals masquerading as England fans in Marseilles.ph34r.png

Mods, feel free to merge, with my more specific title of course.whistling.gif

Edited by FTOF

Groups of Sevco bigots have started a campaign to raise money to help their moronic scum fellow fans pay fines for their scandalous behaviour.

Hopefully our fans, being on the whole, very decent makes sure that any of ours found guilty of sectarian shite are banned from Greenhill Road for life.

At least we're not making it up, so we should be safe.

I wouldn't be so sure. He hasn't passed judgement yet. From my experience it doesn't matter if you have witnesses, evidence, links to websites etc he just decries it all as lies, and issues threats that he's going to film children. He's clearly unstable and you've just put your kids in his firing line. It's just as well he's too big a coward to be much of a threat isn't it. :rolleyes:

Is that the best you can do, lie about me going to film children.

If that's acceptable to be published like all your other lies then this forum has hit a all time lie, even lower than your constant nazi references.

Do you now deny that you had threatened to bring a camera to a juvenile football match? Are you now denying that you either failed to show or that you failed to introduce yourself to both head coaches and the referee to gain consent as per SYFA regulations? Are you now denying posting in a threatening manner? Are you now denying that you are trolling through posts on this forum trying to find details of my kids in an increasingly creepy manner?

It's your behaviour that is questionable and all of it done whilst you hide behind the anonymity of a Web alias.

Guest TPAFKATS

Not sure what's more embarrassing saints being 5th in this league or cockles and Stu D's squabble.

The two of them should get their farahs and ellesse on, meet up at Coatbridge Sunnyside and sort it out.

Is that the best you can do, lie about me going to film children.

If that's acceptable to be published like all your other lies then this forum has hit a all time lie, even lower than your constant nazi references.

Put the fat, lying tit on ignore.

It cuts down the time you spend interacting with idiots considerably.

Put the fat, lying tit on ignore.

It cuts down the time you spend interacting with idiots considerably.

The only time I see a StuDick post is when it's quoted. And that's far too often. We all know he lies constantly so could we not just type, "Yet another whopper" when he posts? Saves our sanity a wee bit.

I was wondering, whilst reading the thread title is 'verbal personal abuse' any more acceptable than physical abuse?

It's great we all have different opinions we rarely agree we share light hearted banter daily & some have the more in depth debates, but I often find it sad when it turns into personal attacks between forum users or is directed at players & staff, criticism is one thing but personal abuse for me it as distasteful as any other form of abuse.

That said, listening to 5 live the excuses are being rolled out as regards to blame.Sounds familiar.

I was wondering, whilst reading the thread title is 'verbal personal abuse' any more acceptable than physical abuse?

It's great we all have different opinions we rarely agree we share light hearted banter daily & some have the more in depth debates, but I often find it sad when it turns into personal attacks between forum users or is directed at players & staff, criticism is one thing but personal abuse for me it as distasteful as any other form of abuse.

That said, listening to 5 live the excuses are being rolled out as regards to blame.Sounds familiar.

Spangle

• 5 years later...
sevco hooligans refused permission to travel to France
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59554099
Vive la France
Well, they showed that they are incapable of following the law of their own country by marching over a (non-tilting, unfortunately) bridge during lockdown, maybe the French didn't trust them to follow their laws. I await my SFA fine. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk