Hooli,hooli,hooligans........ Scottish Disorder League Table- Merged

HSS

Well, they showed that they are incapable of following the law of their own country by marching over a (non-tilting, unfortunately) bridge during lockdown, maybe the French didn't trust them to follow their laws. I await my SFA fine. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk

Maybe someone will grass you for agreeing with the nickname that HSS used for them. [emoji1787]

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Maybe someone will grass you for agreeing with the nickname that HSS used for them. emoji1787.png

Sorry have I missed something?Is the name sevco sectarian? 🤔🙄

Remember how all the sevconians were laughing when the Lyon team bus was vandalised?Looks like it was actually an own goal by them 😂 This ban has got absolutely nothing to do with covid or the Lyon Light Festival

Hopefully hordes of them will still travel even though they can’t get into the game

Vive la France 🇫🇷 🥾🇬🇧

They are now allowed to travel although sevco had already cancelled official flights for fans and sponsors and can’t rearrange them 🛬 Loads of fans have cancelled trips and accommodation and can’t rearrange them 🚌🛌

Vive la France………I couldn’t have done a better job myself 😂

🇫🇷🥾🇬🇧

• 2 weeks later...