Orange Walk In Paisley On 25/6/16

Tommy

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 0:02 PM, rabuddies said:

What else would you ban? Gay pride marches - they offend a lot of people? CND, trade unions, circuses (or circusii)?

I'm afraid I'm a staunch supporter of "I disagree with what you say but I defend your right to say it".

I think a key difference for me is that Gay pride, CND, trade union marches, etc aren't essentially about the hatred of another group of people.

Guest TPAFKATS
Fireworks being set off in Castle Street at 8.30am.

Wakey Wakey everybody.  

Aye, almost lost the dog while walking round a park on a sunny summer morning. Takes a special kind of cock to let off fireworks at that time.

Guest TPAFKATS

Armed forces day today as well. Sturgeon was at the event in George Sq. The abuse she took from the red, white and blue brigade was atrocious. Got so bad that a middle aged woman was huckled for the abusive language in front of weans

27 minutes ago, well st bud said:

So glad i dont have to suffer this shite any more,makes redneck country music almost bearable

"We`re rednecks, rednecks, we don`t know our ass from a hole in the ground" ...  Randy Newman :P

37 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Love a St Mirren forum has dedicated 2 pages on an absolute outdated practice that has nothing whatsoever related to them, unless......................:lol:

No Surrender :2cool

Guest TPAFKATS

I can't recall if the flying monkeys wore white socks below their half mast trousers?

Other than that it's an uncanny comparison for the crimpolene commandos.