Tam Mcgarry

Sad news. Didn't know him, but for some reason the other day I was reminded of the time I served him in Makro while working there one summer.

Condolences to Stevie and the rest of his family and friends.

Really sad to hear, didn't know him but recognised him and knew who he was. Shocked at the news must have been sudden thought I saw a tweet that he and his son signed up for buy the buds just last week?

Thoughts are for his family.

Absolutely stunned - he was a couple of years above me in school and I went to games home and away with Tam and others from 77-79 but lost touch when I stopped going regularly. Bumped into him now and again over the years at the games I did get to and once professionally.

Condolences to all his family, RIP, Tam.

A group of us heading back to Blackpool after the Accrington friendly a few years back bumped into Tam and Ian on the train. The only time I've been in their company but very memorable. Fondly recalling the great laugh and sing song on the journey back.

Our thoughts are with his family.

RIP Tam.

Thanks everyone for their kind words.Tam donated his organs which enabled others the gift of life.I am so proud to call him my best mate.He was so upbeat about our bid to buy the club and as such we cannot let this opportunity go.I loved this guy so much and trust our fans to reach our goal.Theres only one Tam McGarry.He never left my side !!!!!

Thanks everyone for their kind words.Tam donated his organs which enabled others the gift of life.I am so proud to call him my best mate.He was so upbeat about our bid to buy the club and as such we cannot let this opportunity go.I loved this guy so much and trust our fans to reach our goal.Theres only one Tam McGarry.He never left my side !!!!!

Very moving, Ian.

Tam clearly had a loving, loyal mate.

Many a memory of Tam, him asking me what i thought about saints situation at that time, me replying and asking his take on it. Great man, great laugh and usually positive about the team being able to turn it round when times were low.

Sad day indeed, god rest Tam and to his family i send my condolences, you can be sure that Tams' personality has touched and left fond memories with every Buddie he met.

RIP Tam.

Edited by buddiecat