Tam Mcgarry

Thanks everyone for their kind words.Tam donated his organs which enabled others the gift of life.I am so proud to call him my best mate.He was so upbeat about our bid to buy the club and as such we cannot let this opportunity go.I loved this guy so much and trust our fans to reach our goal.Theres only one Tam McGarry.He never left my side !!!!!

I'm really sorry for your loss, Ian.

A noble and classy final gesture from Tam as well, I always feel it's the least one can do to give others a chance at life as a lasting and meaningful legacy.

Like the sadly missed Toshie and Kilted bud, everyone knew Tam even if it was only to exchange pleasantries or in passing. One of those guys at the fitba who was just a really good character.

Very moving words by big Broonie. He and Tam were the Morecambe and Wise of Love Street!

Was atunned like many to hear this news. I don't confess to knowing Tam overtly well, but he always said hello and was a good laugh whenever the Chivas shared a bus with the North End. Was so proud of his boy pulling on that shirt. Thinking of the North End boys this evening. They have lost one of their own. RIP Tam

Like many on here, I only knew Tam to say hello to. When I was in my teens I started using the North End bus. As the years rolled on I got to know the guys more and more. Tam and Ian at the centre.

Tam was infectious, you couldn't help but laugh when he stoated on the bus, 3 minutes late with his paper, juice and sweets, getting pelters from the rest.

He was a rare breed, home and away without fail. Watching his son pull on the black and white jersey is what every father dreams of. We've lost a leader. Still can't get my head around the news. So so sad

RIP Buddie

Terribly sad news. I didn't know him to speak to but often saw him at games (he probably went to most if not all St Mirren games). I remember seeing him onky recently at the Rangers game last month with his bunnet on heading to his seat. Seemed like a real character. Terribly sad news as he didn't seem that old either. Thoughts are with his family and friends.

Funeral arrangements and a message from Steven;

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/news-archives/off-the-park-news/2187-tam-mcgarry-funeral-arrangements

Thomas McGarry
28th September 1954 - 17th June 2016

Following the passing of my Dad Thomas (Tam) McGarry on Friday 17th June 2016 age 61, we would like to inform everybody about his funeral arrangements for those who would like to pay their respects.

My dad will be taken into St Margaret's R.C Church Thursday 23rd June at 6pm followed by a small service.

The funeral will take place Friday 24th June 10.00am, St Margaret's R.C Church, 49 Graham St, Johnstone.

The funeral will then proceed to Broomward Cemetery, Elderslie.

Everyone is also invited to join us afterwards at St. Mirren Park, Paisley.

On behalf of the family we are thankful for the endless messages of love and support that has been sent and the memories you have shared over the last few days, it really has been incredible

was sitting today at work waiting on cement drying and gave this a wee try

TAM

tam mcgarry was black and white

if he could he would watch st mirren

play every day and night

tam would go home and away

to see his beloved stmirren play

tam went on the northend bus

he loved to sing,but caused no fuss !

tam would let out a almighty roar

when the saints went on to score

tam liked a drink ,like us all

he made sure everyone had a ball

tam your up there the brightest star

in our hearts you wont be far

r i p Tam

was sitting today at work waiting on cement drying and gave this a wee try

TAM

tam mcgarry was black and white

if he could he would watch st mirren

play every day and night

tam would go home and away

to see his beloved stmirren play

tam went on the northend bus

he loved to sing,but caused no fuss !

tam would let out a almighty roar

when the saints went on to score

tam liked a drink ,like us all

he made sure everyone had a ball

tam your up there the brightest star

in our hearts you wont be far

r i p Tam

well said big gaz. We all lost one of life's good guys. Still can't believe it.