Just When You Think It's All Over - Rival Bid

Langbank

Coming from the spastic that claimed Aberdeen have a 5 million pound transfer budget. Go f**k yourself. No wonder no one new joins the forum. The same 10 people commenting on every single thread for the last 10 years.

Door, arse, way out, etc.

Your 'patter' is sickening, so away and take a flying one to yourself.

Surely the pozbaird alias should be out the door as well?

There is a clear forum policy of zero tolerance to personal abuse, yet the pozbaird alias (and a few others) continually get away with it.

Your complete lack of understanding of what's wrong with that post is a perfect example of why you're know as

#thichasfcuk

Coming from the spastic that claimed Aberdeen have a 5 million pound transfer budget. Go f**k yourself. No wonder no one new joins the forum. The same 10 people commenting on every single thread for the last 10 years.

Regarding that bit in bold, you are not on the Rangers Bears Den forum now.

Best to remember that you odious twat.

you odious twat.

Jings

Really is becoming an unmoderated horror show of a Forum.

How many is that in the past few days.

There will be nobody left soon if the proper Mods get their act together.

Talking to a guy in work who has just came back from a week down south at his in-laws, he says his wife’s brother in law is involved in this Qatari deal acting as some sort of broker. He seems to think the deal is legit and the reason they want to buy a British club is to allow them get their money in and out of the country easier (no idea how owning a club helps this?). He says saints are their first option due to the proximity to airport and the deal to build the sports complex in Feegie but they are also interested in Morecambe. Apparently there are some big names involved including Jorge Mendez and a former agent of Neymar.

I have no idea if any of this is true could all be BS but it definitely seems like a legit bid.

Well I follow Morecambe as well as the Saints, lived there for 10 years, family still do and my brother in law sponsors some of the matches. I know they are up for sale, losing a lot every year and had their worst finish this year since gaining promotion, so may be there is some truth in there somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

I was working last night and had the radio on in the background. Chick Young was taking a slagging over his car having broken down and soon after he appeared to hint that the selling consortium were about to pull out of the deal over frustration that the legal process was taking so long. It did sound like someone on the board was using him again to put their message out.

Frankly I'm glad the deal is being carefully poured over. The amount of new owners at football clubs that don't find how bad the situation at a club is until after they've taken over is frightening so I'm liking the diligence.

2 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

I was working last night and had the radio on in the background. Chick Young was taking a slagging over his car having broken down and soon after he appeared to hint that the selling consortium were about to pull out of the deal over frustration that the legal process was taking so long. It did sound like someone on the board was using him again to put their message out.

Frankly I'm glad the deal is being carefully poured over. The amount of new owners at football clubs that don't find how bad the situation at a club is until after they've taken over is frightening so I'm liking the diligence.

Surely the lawyers aren't doing any due diligence though. It was said last week that it's with lawyers so you'd think they were just finalising it after the diligence is done.

2 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Hope no-one on the Board is chatting to Chick as he is on record as being "in the know"  and interested in a rival bid. Any direct contact with Chick at this time would be very naughty.