St Mirren Under 20's 2016/17

shull

These Matches should be played on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon with a 2pm kick off.

6pm during the week at the tail end of rush hour is ridiculous.

Those who run our Game don't have a clue.

11 hours ago, shull said:

These Matches should be played on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon with a 2pm kick off.

6pm during the week at the tail end of rush hour is ridiculous.

Those who run our Game don't have a clue.

Not a Saturday for me shull

Some of us do travel to away games and also try to attend as many under 20's as possible

Re last nights game - it was a bit scrappy but great persistence from Nathan Flanagan for our goal and thought McAllister did well after coming on.

On 10/12/2016 at 8:16 PM, skodasaint said:

no no no 6pm for games ,when homes games are on a tuesday give me plenty of time to get hame for river city !!! lol

You tell then Gary boy.  I note all the moaning will be from people who have never and will in all likelyhood never attend an under 20's game.  

I had been meaning to go to the under 20's for some time and I attended this one.  Thoroughly enjoyed it and that goal from our boy Flanagan was worth the bother alone.

Needless to say I shall now endeavour to attend all the home under 20's games.....enjoyed that far more than I have enjoyed watching "thge big team" for at least 3 years.  

1 hour ago, TediousTom said:

You tell then Gary boy.  I note all the moaning will be from people who have never and will in all likelyhood never attend an under 20's game.  

I had been meaning to go to the under 20's for some time and I attended this one.  Thoroughly enjoyed it and that goal from our boy Flanagan was worth the bother alone.

Needless to say I shall now endeavour to attend all the home under 20's games.....enjoyed that far more than I have enjoyed watching "thge big team" for at least 3 years.  

Only 3 years