St Mirren Under 20's 2016/17

shull

13 minutes ago, scabbydug37 said:

Lovely to see our supporters applauding 2 great strikes from Celtic last night. We should have been 3 or 4 up at HT, but Celtic deserved their win because of their desire and work rate in 2nd half.

Agree with all of what you wrire SCD.

Was good to have fans sitting in the same area and appreciating the efforts of both teams and individual players.

Good post SCD

On 06/11/2016 at 4:08 PM, windae cleaner said:

Beaten 2-0 and out the cup

Hit bar,post and missed a penalty

Been a good weekend for all at the club

Can we not sell off Greenhill Rd the place is jinxed

I have been thinking the same thing Colin. since day one the place has been lacking any atmostphere or warmth at least Love Street felt like home. This ground is lacking in every department No Pub or Chippy in sight flog it and play at Arthurlies ground.

I have been thinking the same thing Colin. since day one the place has been lacking any atmostphere or warmth at least Love Street felt like home. This ground is lacking in every department No Pub or Chippy in sight flog it and play at Arthurlies ground.

IMG_1478625254.458241.jpgIMG_1478625263.439615.jpg

Now, that's what I call our home.

Falling apart ? , yes.

Did it have a life & soul ? Yes

All my best league Saints memories are from Love Street

31 minutes ago, stevie-dee said:

I don't know about that

Heard Arthurlie ground could be going to be Astro

The same idea as the excellent Renfrew's ground

Shankland ran about a lot , scored from a through ball following a very quickly taken free kick but overall (& i only saw 10 mins of first half and the whole 2nd half ) his control was terrible and his final ball decison was poor to say the least.

Gallagher was rank, spent more time on his arse screaming for fouls than anything else. The boy Orsi looks like he could be a find, Gallagher in goals did well enough to keep out thistle for  the last twenty minutes where they pummeled us.

Our No8 looks a player in the making also. Calm & composed under pressure ( dont know his name , if anyone else was there & can enlighten us )

Overall ,reasonable performance, good result.

40 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

I don't know about that

Heard Arthurlie ground could be going to be Astro

The same idea as the excellent Renfrew's ground

This time next year those 2 parks would be to large for our beloved or beleaguered or totale buggered Saint Mirren

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Shankland ran about a lot , scored from a through ball following a very quickly taken free kick but overall (& i only saw 10 mins of first half and the whole 2nd half ) his control was terrible and his final ball decison was poor to say the least.

Gallagher was rank, spent more time on his arse screaming for fouls than anything else. The boy Orsi looks like he could be a find, Gallagher in goals did well enough to keep out thistle for  the last twenty minutes where they pummeled us.

Our No8 looks a player in the making also. Calm & composed under pressure ( dont know his name , if anyone else was there & can enlighten us )

Overall ,reasonable performance, good result.

Not watched the U20's much but in what I have seen I thought C Gallagher looked out his depth in that team never mind the first team squad. I liked the look of Orsi though - worked hard and held the ball up well. Think he is worth a trial in the first team as the others have all failed their opportunities.