St Mirren Under 20's 2016/17

shull

Just now, shull said:

We are a fecking joke.

And it is perfectly okay to say that on a Forum .

On a saturday the Team is cheered and clapped onto the Pitch.

That is where the support counts.

If the players feck up after that, they deserve to get criticised on here.

Fair enough , we all support the club in our own special way. I just get annoyed with some of the ones who pop up on here and seem to take some sort of perverse pleasure in our current predicament .

i can be as critical as the next man on here but ......RIP Buds lol ?  Nah , not from me .

8 hours ago, shull said:

St Mirren v Aberdeen 

Today at Greenhill Road 

At the absolutely ridiculous time of 6pm. 

Why not a Saturday or Sunday afternoon? 

Fecking joke. 

Your in a right nasty mood tonight Shull,, :angry: someone done a runner the day ?? or you trying for the bin ? returnof,isma got the jail for less abuse

Just now, portmahomack saint said:

Your in a right nasty mood tonight Shull,, :angry: someone done a runner the day ?? or you trying for the bin ? returnof,isma got the jail for less abuse

Got my heid nipped all day with the Penilee Gossips regarding the shooting incident.

As if I care, I am trying to listen tae Talksport and aw these fannies willnae shut the feck up about a gangster getting fecking shot.

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

thought Clarkson was superb. great effort and attitude. all the youngsters played well. McBrearty and Young McPherson were fantastic. Orsi worked his socks off. Todd looks a decent player. Fjeld had a good 2nd hand when he moved into midfield. heard a few good rumours going round but saying nothing lol.

French connection.

23 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

thought Clarkson was superb. great effort and attitude. all the youngsters played well. McBrearty and Young McPherson were fantastic. Orsi worked his socks off. Todd looks a decent player. Fjeld had a good 2nd hand when he moved into midfield. heard a few good rumours going round but saying nothing lol.

Also thought Mclear played really well. 

Is that McBrearty's first game, not seen him before. 

Also that's why losing is so galling. Saints were way better than the dons. 

Clarkson looked mobile. and was actually running. I also had knee trouble when I played and if it's been sorted, then we might have a completely different player. 

Enjoyed the game tonight. some of the u 17s are starting to shine through like Cameron McPherson who looks like are real good player. very comfortable on the ball. But IMO apart from Darren Whyte who I'm a big fan of. i think 16 year old Conor McBrearty is the next John McGinn. very good and powerful player in midfield. was only a sub tonight. but I think in a year or two we will be seeing good things from this lad. Good win. battle real hard for three points.