Gary Mackenzie Signs

Sure I read Killie were in for him the other day (Lee Clark must have worked with him at Blackpool). Thought Rae said we had enough centre-halfs but he must think MacKenzie was too good an opportunity to turn down.

Funny how most of our signings seem to completely go over the head of all of our esteemed ITK posters :lol:

That's Hutton, Gordon and MacKenzie now... All 3 of them the first time I've seen their names mentioned is in the clubs official statement announcing their signings.

Come on ITK'ers, step it up!

Looks like one of those that has falled into the category of "too good to turn down" even though we're well covered in that area.

We've all cried a river in the past about the lack of a big dominant centre half. Well now we've got hunners of them!

Welcome on board Gaz.

We will certainly be no pushovers next season, our defence is going to be pretty imposing whoever plays.

Funny how most of our signings seem to completely go over the head of all of our esteemed ITK posters lol.gif:

That's Hutton, Gordon and MacKenzie now... All 3 of them the first time I've seen their names mentioned is in the clubs official statement announcing their signings.

Come on ITK'ers, step it up!

All us ITK posters knew about all 3. We've been exchanging PMs on them for weeks. Its just you who was excluded. :P

Lappin is a good option for wing back.

Just saying....

Indeed

Langfield

Naismith - Webster - Mackenzie

Irvine - Quinn - Mallan - Lappin

Clarkson

Gallagher - Sutton

Gordon fighting it out for one of the 3 central defensive positions, Hutton giving the option of a more defensive line up as an extra man in midfield.

Edited by nosferatu