Gary Mackenzie Signs

---------------Langfield------------

----Gordon--Webster--Mackenzie--

Naismith--Quinn--Hutton--(LWB)

----------------Mallan----------------

------Clarkson----(STRIKER)--------------

And we still have guys like Morgan and Gallagher to come in and change games. If we can land Sutton and get Shanks back, along with a decent left sider, we're off.

Edited by ulysses

You saying he didn't butt anyone ? He's a nutter , don't say I didn't warn you !

Warn me? I don't intend to upset the guy, so hope he has no cause to stick the heid on me!

I was merely making an observation about the Wiki page. It is as poor as I've seen.

Edited by Drew

Drew, on 21 Jun 2016 - 23:53, said:

Warn me? I don't intend to upset the guy, so hope he has no cause to stick the heid on me!

I was merely making an observation about the Wiki page. It is as poor as I've seen.

It is hilarious, It seems that it may have been written by one of his ex MK Dons team mates ( or perhaps himself? ) " Mackenzine (sic) himself, apologised to his team-mates and my manager and the fans and regretted his action, something that it's wrong." whistling.gif

Is there a chance that Baird is attracting interest from elsewhere?

Baird had a bit of a poor season in my opinion, I doubt he'll be getting interest from elsewhere. i think shipping him out on loan might be a shout to improve his game. Don't see him getting much match time this season.

Baird is young, and has bags of potential. I agree that he didn't have a great season, but lets be fair here, did Webster?

Baird was inconsistent, as is normal for a defender his age, especially in a position that puts him under intense scrutiny every week. He has great potential, in my opinion.

Agreed, the boy had some very good games in his first season, and a loan season to a team in league 1 where he was playing regularly would be a good move IMO.

And getting back on topic, as much as I got a giggle out of his Wiki page, I'm really liking the idea of a big scary b@st@rd like Gary Mackenzie in our defence for the coming season.

Looks like one of those that has falled into the category of "too good to turn down" even though we're well covered in that area.

We've all cried a river in the past about the lack of a big dominant centre half. Well now we've got hunners of them!

Welcome on board Gaz.

We will certainly be no pushovers next season, our defence is going to be pretty imposing whoever plays.

and a fit Naismith adds to that too......excited much i am !!

Cheers for the PM yesterday about this signing lovestreet.

ETA: Sent off for stamping and headbutting in the past. Sounds like a nutter. Should be interesting next season.

Perfect... We have been far too "nice" in defence for far too long.

Give me a passionate nutter any day!