Forum Upgrade

The forum has had a bit of a facelift and an upgrade in time for the new season, new owners and a fresh start.

The old posts will look a bit strange for the next few hours but they are gradually being rebuild so don't worry if you see broken images or quotes that look weird.

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

Div can upgrade the forum yet JD still won't show us what the kits look like. Hope this goes better than the P&B upgrade :ph34r:

This one went the way it's supposed to go. All done and dusted in under an hour.

A lot of new extras that I can do on my phone which I couldn't before. 

Could help me post more during the day when I am working. 

Fantastic upgrade. 

Guess you didn't notice the new restriction' ? Only one thread per month per member :D

You'll see it as a 'restriction' and breach of your human rights, the rest of us will see it as a 'feature' :P

Looks great Div. Its definitely a lot easier to make posts than the previous set up [emoji4] 

The only thing Ive noticed though is you can no longer view older videos of Saints matches on the Sideboard.

I'll get that fixed bud, cheers.

9 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Guess you didn't notice the new restriction' ? Only one thread per month per member :D

You'll see it as a 'restriction' and breach of your human rights, the rest of us will see it as a 'feature' :P

Bassa 

I cannot find nowt!

Made for phone junkies?  I used to login and click 'View New Content' and was shown all new topics and topics that had new posts added.  Peasy... Now when I click 'Unread Content' all I get is 'Forum Upgrade'... pish.

Now, I know there may be a simple solution to getting back to a semblance of order, but how?

4 minutes ago, Vambo57 said:

I cannot find nowt!

Made for phone junkies?  I used to login and click 'View New Content' and was shown all new topics and topics that had new posts added.  Peasy... Now when I click 'Unread Content' all I get is 'Forum Upgrade'... pish.

Now, I know there may be a simple solution to getting back to a semblance of order, but how?

Top right just underneath the red bar is a link to Unread content, is that what you are after?

1 minute ago, div said:

Top right just underneath the red bar is a link to Unread content, is that what you are after?

No Div.  That's what I'm talking about... clicked that and all I got was  the 'Forum Upgrade' Topic,, so It's missed all the posts made since I logged in yesterday lunchtime for a couple of minutes.  Not happy at all.  Harder to navigate unless.... you are a phone junkie I suspect.

1 minute ago, Vambo57 said:

No Div.  That's what I'm talking about... clicked that and all I got was  the 'Forum Upgrade' Topic,, so It's missed all the posts made since I logged in yesterday lunchtime for a couple of minutes.  Not happy at all.  Harder to navigate unless.... you are a phone junkie I suspect.

I expect that is just a blip following the upgrade. All the posts will be marked as read but over the course of the next few hours when you go into the unread bit there will be other topics there which have new content.

You can also use the custom Activity Streams to create your own view of content. Click Activity at the top and have a poke around in there.

The upgrade isn't just for phone users, it's a better desktop experience too, will just take some getting used to bud!

31 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Bassa