Forum Upgrade

42 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

The app looks no different to me.

App hasn't changed much bud. If you load the site up on Safari or whatever browser you have on your device, then you'll see a difference.

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Don't like the overly colourful upgrade. What's wrong with good old black and white?

There is now a black and white theme available in the theme chooser right at the very very bottom of the page.

3 minutes ago, HSS said:

I can't get into the form using my bookmarks.......says the page doesn't exist!!!!

Should redirect old links to the new equivalent.

I'm putting that one down to user error speccy.

7 hours ago, shull said:

FFS, there is a blue star next to every Topic which has a new post. 

It's easy Vambo.  

Naw theres no

7 hours ago, shull said:

Could do with a Moany Bassa Thread for some on here. 

Aye?

43 minutes ago, Thorizaar said:

Clicking on a topic takes me to page one rather than the last read post as it did previously. Any fix for that?

Another crap feature for the phoney Twitter generation... it's pish.  Is there a 'Back to the Future' or a 'Revert to pre-upgrade' button?

Edited by Vambo57

Under the old forum, when my browser opened i had it immediately go to "view new posts" showing unread content since my last visit,

I've kinda go that now with the new forum with Unread Content then Show Me Content Items Only, Content Types -Topics, , Read Status - Content I haven't Read; Unread item links take me to the first unread comment, Ownership -Everything, Following - Everything, Sorting - Newest Activity First then Save As new stream.

Phew!!!