Forum Upgrade

On 26/06/2016 at 8:13 AM, RickMcD said:

I mentioned elsewhere that when I try to like a post, a bar comes saying I can't like that person. Well, something like that. I haven't seen an explanation. Is there one?

Hi Rick,

If you can tell me exactly what the message is then I'll see if I can fix for you.

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Three times today I've had to tick "I am not a robot"..............................

Exterminate.........................:lol:

Unlikely to get a response............................:rolleyes:

Just now, linwood buddie said:

.Aye feckin Exterminate.

Get away. :lol:

PS Five times now.........................

On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 2:15 PM, div said:

Hi Rick,

If you can tell me exactly what the message is then I'll see if I can fix for you.

Div, I'm crap at sending anything with attachments so I got my son to send something to you. He sent it to your webmaster email address. Hope you can find it.

Rick

Have only viewed the new forum in my mobile, really struggling to get to grips with it if I'm being honest. 

Mid this the same view you get when on a pc? Is there no "desktop view" anymore?

It's been going a while now and when I click on "unread content" (3clicks now instead of 1) it list the post in threads I haven't read. 

When end I click into these I still get taken to the first post on this thread, not the first unread post which is a bit of a pain. 

Previously users could lock their own threads which was a bit of a pain in the tits but it looks like they can now delete their own threads. Is this meant to be the case or is it a glitch? 

17 minutes ago, davidg said:

Have only viewed the new forum in my mobile, really struggling to get to grips with it if I'm being honest. 

Mid this the same view you get when on a pc? Is there no "desktop view" anymore?

It's been going a while now and when I click on "unread content" (3clicks now instead of 1) it list the post in threads I haven't read. 

When end I click into these I still get taken to the first post on this thread, not the first unread post which is a bit of a pain. 

Previously users could lock their own threads which was a bit of a pain in the tits but it looks like they can now delete their own threads. Is this meant to be the case or is it a glitch? 

Being able to delete own Threads is marvellous. Means I can get rid of shite, irrelevant and ignored yins and keep the Forum neat and tidy. 

Would love the padlock back tae.