New Keeper Signed

32 minutes ago, thomsons dropped it said:

According to Fishul site, Saints have signed keeper Scott Gallacher on a one year Contract....

I have looked on the O/S don't see anything on there about this maybe mine is a day behind.

Similar sort of background to Ridgers. Should be some good competition for the goalie spot.

Two former Rangers players in three days is some top trolling from the manager.

Edited by Stu

Another signing that's slipped under the radar, other than Hutton has any summer signing been rumoured?

Not including Sutton.....

The ITK's are having a nightmare this summer :lol:

I didn't even see Huttons name mentioned before he signed. There certainly wasn't a thread on him in the rumour mill, was he mentioned in speculation thread?

The keeper looks a decent enough signing. Hopefully be our new number one as Langfield was chronic last season and won't be getting any better at his age.

The ITK's are having a nightmare this summer :lol:

I didn't even see Huttons name mentioned before he signed. There certainly wasn't a thread on him in the rumour mill, was he mentioned in speculation thread?

Looks a decent enough signing. Hopefully be our new number one as Langfield was chronic last season and won't be getting any better at his age.

Indeed :D Though it's the two next week that'll get everyone talking ;)

26 is a decent age for a keeper to come in, in my eyes, they tend to be at their best from about 27/28 onwards. I think he's been signed with a view to phasing him in over the next few seasons as our new number 1, with Jamie becoming more coach than player within a year or 2.

19 minutes ago, Saint Garf said:

26 is a decent age for a keeper to come in, in my eyes, they tend to be at their best from about 27/28 onwards. I think he's been signed with a view to phasing him in over the next few seasons as our new number 1, with Jamie becoming more coach than player within a year or 2.

The only problem I can see with your reasoning is he only signed for a year.