The Politics Thread

shull

Guest TPAFKATS

Not a cats chance in hell of Independence in Scotland and never was.
Covid-19 has finished it. 
Wonder what the debt levels will be after this. 
Would be interesting issuing bonds on the back of Scottish currency.
SNP won't come out of Covid with reputation intact, irrespective of whether there was any more they could have done.

Bit off topic but surely the answer is just to print more money. That's what UK Gov do.

1 hour ago, lenziebud said:

Don't disagree I have a lot of time for Sturgeon but I don't think she will be around for much longer.

She will be.

At present,there isn't anyone in the party that has the qualities required to step into her shoes.

She'll see this crisis through to the bitter end. She may go after that, but it will be a long time before all of this has got back to anything near what we were used to.

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

You mean the leader that has actually been a leader in this crisis?

A leader during this? Tell me your not serious?  Sturgeon has been an utter disgrace during this. Not a fecking clue and just reads out press releases that have been written for her..absolute clown of a woman who has brought nothing but panic to people..

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, he's deliberately caught the virus. 

FFS, classy. :thumbsdown

He's been out of hospital for a while now ya numpty.

ETA. It's not the first time he's hidden when the going got tough.

Edited by stlucifer

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, he's deliberately caught the virus. 

FFS, classy. :thumbsdown

Well... The Buffoon did boast of shaking hands with several people known to be actually hospitalised by the virus

So he either did that deliberately to catch the virus, cleverly hoping to avoid all further responsibility and leave another Tory incompetent arse to take responsibility and blame  OR he is simply an incompetent stupid idiot he is utterly unfit to even be a leader of a menage.

A third explanation may be that he recognised his own utter incompetence, realised he wasn't up to the job and fell on his own virus for the sake of the nation. 

Whichever, he is an appalling, inadequate person.

"Leader my @rse", also from me.

15 minutes ago, antrin said:

Well... The Buffoon did boast of shaking hands with several people known to be actually hospitalised by the virus

So he either did that deliberately to catch the virus, cleverly hoping to avoid all further responsibility and leave another Tory incompetent arse to take responsibility and blame  OR he is simply an incompetent stupid idiot he is utterly unfit to even be a leader of a menage.

A third explanation may be that he recognised his own utter incompetence, realised he wasn't up to the job and fell on his own virus for the sake of the nation. 

Whichever, he is an appalling, inadequate person.

"Leader my @rse", also from me.

🤡🤡🤡 PS I don't even read any of your shite anymore, deranged. 🤪🤪🤪

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

You are, as usual, prove you know nothing about nothing. 

I'll leave it at that. :byebye

Thanks for the double negative compliment. Apart from  your dreadful attempt at using the English language, he's been  well enough to spend a lot of time on the phone to his intellectual equal across the pond. Probably discussing firing UV light into people or sticking needles full of Dettol into their lungs.

Edited by stlucifer

Guest TPAFKATS
He's been out of hospital for a while now ya numpty.

ETA. It's not the first time he's hidden when the going got tough.

off the top of my head

2011 London riots as mayor of London he left May as home secretary to face the angry londoners.

2019 hides in a fridge during election campaign to avoid questions from press pack. Also avoids the leaders interviews that rest pit themselves up for.

I'm sure someone can fill the intervening 8 years.

3 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Bit off topic but surely the answer is just to print more money. That's what UK Gov do.

Lets see what happens when Nicola suggests that ? Andrew Neil interview will be interesting !

As I say I respect Nicola Sturgeon but don't back her on independence she is too smart to suggest printing money as a solution.

Would be better if they just admitted the Euro will be the currency, so she won't be able to print money !

Edited by lenziebud

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Thanks for the double negative compliment. Apart from  your dreadful attempt at using the English language, he's been  well enough to spend a lot of time on the phone to his intellectual equal across the pond. Probably discussing firing UV light into people or sticking needles full of Dettol into their lungs.

You get worse with every post. 🤡

How is it in that weird world of yours? 😂😂😂

16 hours ago, lenziebud said:

What do you mean being a dick about it is that not normally your default. 

You always come across as being a bit smug and superior ?

Covid-19 has killed independence stone dead and I doubt Sturgeon will hang about much longer.

I'm neither for nor against independence but why do you think COVID has killed it stone dead? 🤔

4 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Yup, we're all Keynesians now.

1 hour ago, lenziebud said:

Lets see what happens when Nicola suggests that ? Andrew Neil interview will be interesting !

As I say I respect Nicola Sturgeon but don't back her on independence she is too smart to suggest printing money as a solution.

Would be better if they just admitted the Euro will be the currency, so she won't be able to print money !

Andrew Neil, I remember when he was covering Saints games for the PDE. A right-wing Murdoch stooge who outlived his usefulness to the Dirty Digger, all huff & bluster, any competent politician should be able to deal with him easily. His reputation has been rebuilt by presenting alongside comedy duo Abbott & Portillo.

As for Independence we'll see what happens when we get to the other side of the Covid tunnel but like I said we're all Keynesians now. 

Edited by Bud the Baker

A leader during this? Tell me your not serious?  Sturgeon has been an utter disgrace during this. Not a fecking clue and just reads out press releases that have been written for her..absolute clown of a woman who has brought nothing but panic to people..
[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You get worse with every post. 🤡

How is it in that weird world of yours? 😂😂😂

And you add the square root of Feckall to any debate. I thought it would have been clear, even to a fool like you, this was not a serious comment. It's clear you use emojis in an attempt to hide your stupidity. Sadly. It isn't working.

Just now, stlucifer said:

And you add the square root of Feckall to any debate. I thought it would have been clear, even to a fool like you, this was not a serious comment. It's clear you use emojis in an attempt to hide your stupidity. Sadly. It isn't working.

Dear oh dear, more backtracking.

You should be ashamed, dullard. :lol:

Guest TPAFKATS
Andrew Neil, I remember when he was covering Saints games for the PDE. A right-wing Murdoch stooge who outlived his usefulness to the Dirty Digger, all huff & bluster, any competent politician should be able to deal with him easily. His reputation has been rebuilt by presenting alongside comedy duo Abbott & Portillo.
As for Independence we'll see what happens when we get to the other side of the Covid tunnel but like I said we're all Keynesians now. 

Only folk who seem to be bothered about Scottish independence at the moment is Jackson Carlaw and the other Britnats.

Most folk have something more important to focus on at the moment.