The Politics Thread

shull

On 5/14/2021 at 10:59 PM, portmahomack saint said:

Highest percentage of the vote for any party in the last 100 years asshole, your certainly a expert on shite i'll give you that :lol:

Oh , what a complete buffoon you really are and an ignoramus to boot . I suggest you check the facts instead of the mindless propaganda that suits your mentality , to a tee. .

On 5/21/2021 at 8:19 PM, portmahomack saint said:

Must be Friday your on the drink again 😂

I don't drink but l do have a very strong suspicion that you do . Maybe gaslighting works for you . .

The truth is the truth and if you decide to live with lies , that is your concern not mine. You are free to fantasize............

1 minute ago, saintnextlifetime said:

I don't drink but l do have a very strong suspicion that you do . Maybe gaslighting works for you . .

The truth is the truth and if you decide to live with lies , that is your concern not mine. You are free to fantasize............

A Scotsman that drinks how did you work that out clever cloggs :lol:  

Oh , what a complete buffoon you really are and an ignoramus to boot . I suggest you check the facts instead of the mindless propaganda that suits your mentality , to a tee. .
Are you able to provide facts on the contrary?
I'll admit to having a drink or 10 tonight, you able to provide the evidence yet to support you, yet?[emoji848]

Still struggling to see anything anti-English in Ruth Wishart's tweet. Anti-Telegraph readers/Tories (that's just about the same thing, after all) yes, but that's not a bad thing imo.
It's because, well, ye ken, the Torygraph is really just an English paper, for English people (like a local shop, for local people) and therefore anyone who reads it is OBVIOUSLY English.

You're so silly sometimes. [emoji12]

Scotland really is a wonderful welcoming Country.

It generally is. The problem is that there are people on both sides of the indy debate who just can't see any good from anyone on the other side and try to find offence in anything. I usually refer to them as f**king idiots.

There was nothing anti English in what she said. Anti Tory and anti right wing, yes, but not anti English.

There was nothing anti English in what she said. Anti Tory and anti right wing, yes, but not anti English.

Is it because, well, ye ken, the Torygraph is really just an English paper, for English people (like a local shop, for local people) and therefore anyone who reads it is OBVIOUSLY English.

[emoji848]

Is it because, well, ye ken, the Torygraph is really just an English paper, for English people (like a local shop, for local people) and therefore anyone who reads it is OBVIOUSLY English.

[emoji848]
Yeah, I'm so silly sometimes. [emoji1787]