The Politics Thread

shull

Boris is a lying c**t and the Tory wankers lining up to offer him support are sycophantic cunts also. 

And don’t get me started on those “dignified resignations” of that greasy streak of pish Sunak & wankbag Javid , Where were their morals when they backed Bawbag over partygate . If they’d grown a pair back then , we might well be rid of him by now.

Tory wankers the lot of them . 

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

22 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

So how's this working?

Are there about 20 MPs sitting in number 10 waiting for Boris to come home?

I wonder if carries having to make cups of tea and making excuses. 

It must be difficult for her to put on a face for that. Although, probably not the hardest thing she’s had to swallow in that office… 😬

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

It must be difficult for her to put on a face for that. Although, probably not the hardest thing she’s had to swallow in that office… 😬

Lol.  I wonder if she will resign from wife duties when he's jailed for corruption 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

It was you that walked in on them then. 

The duplicitous Buffoon wants to finagle a long, drawn-out departure, holding on till the Tory Party conference in October.

(probably just so he doesn’t need to pay for Carrie’s summer holiday.  Just stay home at Chequers!)

THAT cannae…. Must not be allowed to happen!

Third thoughts…

Buffoon to be immediately gone.

His Deputy Raab to step up to the plate.  (I know… I know….)

Raab is an exceptional arse so will make multiple more gaffes, won’t enhance the party/brand image and there are surely many more Pincher-style sex abuse exposes to come out…

Just now, alanb said:

And to think all the resignations will get a 1/4 of their salary as a leaving present and all the replacements the same when they get replaced by new leadership 

Boris probably gets a peerage from the new PM 

Crazy

It is crazy but to be fair Boris' behaviour has had the House of Lords written all over it for a good while now.

34 minutes ago, alanb said:

And to think all the resignations will get a 1/4 of their salary as a leaving present and all the replacements the same when they get replaced by new leadership 

Boris probably gets a peerage from the new PM 

Crazy

Don't get me started! These bastards award themselves inflation busting pay rises, get subsidised meals of the highest quality, generous expenses and often a nice directorship as a reward for various favours done whilst in office. Meanwhile, they're doing a terrible job. Utter scum!

I don't have any time for the mainstream parties of any hue. I am hoping Reform or one of these other wee parties starts to challenge the status quo.  

Edited by W6er

14 minutes ago, W6er said:

Don't get me started! These bastards award themselves inflation busting pay rises, get subsidised meals of the highest quality, generous expenses and often a nice directorship as a reward for various favours done whilst in office. Meanwhile, they're doing a terrible job. Utter scum!

I don't have any time for the mainstream parties of any hue. I am hoping Reform or one of these other wee parties starts to challenge the status quo.  

Not sure the Reclaim Party are a suitable choice 

Ultra

not a hill I would choose to die on

UKIP+++