The Politics Thread

shull

28 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Can't have a centrist tory as they have to pander to their pseudo facist rank and file members.

They have to appeal until elected, like Cameron did, and move on to a more pragmatic and inclusive agenda.  The rank and file membership is far more right wing than the elected membership and is home to a great many fascists.  You can only assume that moderates are too villified to put their heads above the parapet.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Labour Files on Al Jazeera reporting on leaked files exposing corruption and racism

Strange how this has not made it in to the Main Stream Media

An investigation based on the largest leak of documents in British political history. The Labour Files examines thousands of internal documents, emails and social media messages to reveal how senior officials in one of the two parties of government in the UK ran a coup by stealth against the elected leader of the party

15 hours ago, renfrew156 said:

Labour Files on Al Jazeera reporting on leaked files exposing corruption and racism

Strange how this has not made it in to the Main Stream Media

An investigation based on the largest leak of documents in British political history. The Labour Files examines thousands of internal documents, emails and social media messages to reveal how senior officials in one of the two parties of government in the UK ran a coup by stealth against the elected leader of the party

Cos it is a load of speculative pish, thats why no one reported on it

the report relies heavily on the testimony of one Paul Davies who wanted to carry out lie-detector tests on anyone who was against him

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/i-hardly-like-krays-labour-12738919

Edited by beyond our ken

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

Cos it is a load of speculative pish, thats why no one reported on it

the report relies heavily on the testimony of one Paul Davies who wanted to carry out lie-detector tests on anyone who was against him

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/i-hardly-like-krays-labour-12738919

I don't do politics I could not give a shiney shìte, I just noticed it on you tube and wondered

why it had not been on Main Stream Media.

As the country descends deeper into a chaotic shambles, perhaps this should be redone as Where’s Lizzie ?

That f**king incompetent idiot who was voted into power by 0.12 % of the population has disappeared.  
Someone needs to check and see if she’s in Boris Fridge.  😡 

2D6E5153-FA08-4AC8-964F-E2584D6FFD7C.jpeg