The Politics Thread

shull

Nobody is trying to bully you off the forum, you easily triggered buffoon.
You really are a special kind of snowflake aren't you.
Away and learn what the word "racism" actually means because quite frankly you are making yourself look a bit f**king stupid.
Spoken like a man who doesn't care what I or anyone else thinks of him.

Spoken like someone trying to bully someone, imo.

Just now, salmonbuddie said:

Spoken like someone trying to bully someone, imo.

7 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Spoken like a man who doesn't care what I or anyone else thinks of him.

My two favourite forum snowflakes.

Bless the pair of you.🤣

You are both trying way too hard.

My two favourite forum snowflakes.
Bless the pair of you.
You are both trying way too hard.
I don't give a f**k what you think of me, life's too short and you're way too unimportant.

At the risk of taking myself too seriously (again), you really are a sad, strange little man and you have my pity. Farewell.

1 hour ago, salmonbuddie said:

I don't give a f**k what you think of me, life's too short and you're way too unimportant.

At the risk of taking myself too seriously (again), you really are a sad, strange little man and you have my pity. Farewell.

Farewell indeed. :lol:

You will always be my very favourite snowflake.

Nothing will ever change that.

Farewell indeed. 
You will always be my very favourite snowflake.
Nothing will ever change that.

4 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

You can dedicate this to the said flakes of snow chap.

That's a lovely song.

Thanks for that. 😀

I have no skin in the game either way but I wonder why almost all of the snowflakes seem to be left wingers. For all that I disagree with much of what they say, I don't see right wingers trying to censor speech or taking a view that disagreeing with them makes you a racist, to the same degree.

It's an odd thing.

Edited by oaksoft

I have no skin in the game either way

Yet you feel the need to comment?

I wonder why almost all of the snowflakes seem to be left wingers. For all that I disagree with much of what they say, I don't see right wingers trying to censor speech or taking a view that disagreeing with them makes you a racist, to the same degree.
It's an odd thing.

Beware of snowflakes, they'll f**k you up if you're not careful.

'Jim Dale, senior meteorologist at British Weather Services, says he can see why it was chosen. “On their own, snowflakes are lightweight. Whichever way the wind blows, they will just be taken with it. Collectively, though, it’s a different story. A lot of snowflakes together can make for a blizzard, or they can make for a very big dump of snow. In which case, people will start to look up.”'

Speaking as a c100kg fat bastard snowflake, don' t forget that the word 'lightweight' is a metaphor in this instance.

That's a lovely song.
Thanks for that. 
I have no skin in the game either way but I wonder why almost all of the snowflakes seem to be left wingers. For all that I disagree with much of what they say, I don't see right wingers trying to censor speech or taking a view that disagreeing with them makes you a racist, to the same degree.
It's an odd thing.

The biggest snowflake of all time on here, was a right winger that got free speech deleted.

So I was told.

That's a lovely song.
Thanks for that. 
It's an odd thing.

The biggest snowflake of all time on here, was a right winger that got free speech deleted.

So I was told.

3 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

Yet you feel the need to comment?

Beware of snowflakes, they'll f**k you up if you're not careful.

'Jim Dale, senior meteorologist at British Weather Services, says he can see why it was chosen. “On their own, snowflakes are lightweight. Whichever way the wind blows, they will just be taken with it. Collectively, though, it’s a different story. A lot of snowflakes together can make for a blizzard, or they can make for a very big dump of snow. In which case, people will start to look up.”'

Speaking as a c100kg fat bastard snowflake, don' t forget that the word 'lightweight' is a metaphor in this instance.

^^^^^ Fat snowman. :rolleyes:

I do love the unmistakable aroma of wishful thinking in the morning. 
A snow covered morning as it happens.
That wasn't forecast...
I'm surprised, given you must get up to that smell every day I thought you'd have been inured to it by now.

"Who can I bully today? Oh, I'll call them snowflakes, that'll rattle them!"

Wishful thinking of the highest order...

It's official now BJ is a walking, talking o.g. even his supporters say so...

Boris Johnson should stay out of independence debate, No campaign boss urges
The former head of the Better Together campaign has called for Boris Johnson to stay out of the debate on Scottish independence.image.png.ed533d1eecde9f830646809c5cf9de59.png

In an interview with the Daily Record, Blair McDougall, who led the No campaign to a 55% victory in the 2014 referendum, agreed with Labour MP Ian Murray who said the Prime Minister poses a “greater threat to the UK than any nationalist does”.

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Wee Nicky made herself look rather foolish citing that it was a Covid issue.

Keep it up Nicky, tick tock. :rolleyes:

Well to a point I agree, but BJ came up here on the day of the SNPs draft budget and focussed more on Independence than Covid, nobody was fooled and I doubt if anyone will have changed their opinion, so I'd say it's was a 1-1 draw with two o.g.'s.

Keep it up Boris, tick tock! :rolleyes:

On 1/31/2021 at 1:22 PM, faraway saint said:

I, sincerely, hope this is just more trash paper talk.

As much as wee Nicky has made mistakes over this whole Covid shitfest I wouldn't like to see her being brought down by Salmond.

Image may contain: 3 people, text that says "DATE SET FOR ALEX SALMOND To GIVE BOMBSHELL EVIDENCE AGAINST NICOLA STURGEON AT HOLYROOD INQUIRY In a written submission, Mr Salmond has already accused his successor of repeatedly misleading the nquiry and the parliament, which would be a oreach the ministerial code. If proved, Ms Sturgeon would be expected to offer her resignation as First Minister. POPCORN TIME!"

Two peas in a pod.

Carnage ahead if this goes the wrong way for Sturgeon.

The power battles should be a great watch

Edited by lenziebud

9 hours ago, lenziebud said:

This video should be shown during the next referendum

It's a crap video.

Are we not done with this type of overly aggressive , ego fuelled, macho, confrontational style of polotics?

Andrew Wilson is doung hus best to be civil and answer the questions. Andrew Neil is asking valid questions but surely people have had enough of this sort of style? Everyone wants to be Paxman.

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

It's a crap video.

Are we not done with this type of overly aggressive , ego fuelled, macho, confrontational style of polotics?

Andrew Wilson is doung hus best to be civil and answer the questions. Andrew Neil is asking valid questions but surely people have had enough of this sort of style? Everyone wants to be Paxman.

I don't think Andrew Neil gives a toss about Paxman. He's better than Paxman.

The point is that Wilson can't answer the questions and is vague and unprepared for fundamental questions that he has been spending a good few years now supposedly getting answers for.