The Politics Thread

shull

Guest TPAFKATS
The man is a Unionist. 
That's OK. Many are. 
Federal would just about do me. 
But.... Local is Scotland. 
Put Saltires in all Scottish Produce. 
By all means put the cross of St George on English Produce etc. 
A shamrock would do for Ireland. 
Scottish produce is GM free, England doesn't have same restrictions not sure about Ireland or Wales.
So the flag thing can be important.

Apart from that country of origin should be on all food.
I actively avoid cooked chicken from most supermarkets as its now produced in Thailand and processed in EU which could be UK or could be as far away as Bulgaria. There's no need for that amount of carbon footprint when aldi can sell same product from a Scottish or UK farmer for same price or less.

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

Stop trying to be patronising, your not clever enough.

It's already been said that it is highly unlikely that the question would be the same.

I'm not, you made a fair point which has been very rare, so I acknowledged it.  

It was a hypothetical. 

10 minutes ago, billyg said:

f**k going out in that ! Back to baw baws , then Bet 365 and then arse on the couch for the afternoon !

Ha! I've already been out running in it Billy, big jacket then a few jars after 👍

Edited by proudtobeabuddy

14 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

If it makes the tories take notice then it's worth getting soaked.

I doubt if the Tories will be anywhere near the March. 

Hope none of you fall down the thousands of potholes that riddle the streets of Glasgow. 

The SNP Council should be giving you smooth roads to walk on and me and others to drive on. 

2 hours ago, shull said:

I doubt if the Tories will be anywhere near the March. 

Hope none of you fall down the thousands of potholes that riddle the streets of Glasgow. 

The SNP Council should be giving you smooth roads to walk on and me and others to drive on. 

This link here is a very useful way to get potholes reported, which amazingly leads to them being fixed.

If you know there are potholes there, then notify the council. They don’t just magically know when a pothole has formed.

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

This link here is a very useful way to get potholes reported, which amazingly leads to them being fixed.

If you know there are potholes there, then notify the council. They don’t just magically know when a pothole has formed.

Condescending and patronising pish. 

Do one. 

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Perhaps he thinks the pothole pixie reports them.

Maybe it's just easier to moan than to take the personal responsibility of reporting them.

Odd behaviour from a Tory but there you go.

Edited by oaksoft

20 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:
23 minutes ago, shull said:
Condescending and patronising pish. 
Do one. 

Just out of interest have you used it?

Many times and other avenues. Our Company constantly reporting to the Council. Over the last 3 months there has been about a 10% success rate in getting proper repairs. 

The roads are in a scandalous state in the Southwest Glasgow area. Need a good memory to remember them all. 

Can hardly use rear view mirror in case I wallop a pothole at the front. 

Outrageous. 

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Perhaps he thinks the pothole pixie reports them.

Maybe it's just easier to moan than to take the personal responsibility of reporting them.

Odd behaviour from a Tory but there you go.

Perhaps you should take your head out of your arse.