shull

Thread To Discuss An Independent Scotland.

1 hour ago, salmonbuddie said:
13 hours ago, jaybee said:

Like i have said previously, I am not a fan of Boris, However he has delivered on what the majority of the UK population voted for re Brexit, all the poison dwarf has done is to wind up the nationalist side of the Scots to aspire for something that she can'r deliver, which suits her down to the ground because then it's all about BIG BAD BORIS and BIG BAD ENGERLAND and not about the fact her policies are divisive in the extreme and very unlikely to help Scotland in a fight they are very unlikely to win.

Which of 'her' policies are "divisive in the extreme' - well, she doesn't actually have any so I'll give you some latitude - which of the SNP's policies are "divisive in the extreme'

Shall we just assume that if I really have to explain them to you, you are unlikely to understand?

Shall we just assume that if I really have to explain them to you, you are unlikely to understand?
Never assume anything, that would put you on a par with the oxter and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I'll give you the policy of independence for Scotland being divisive by its nature but it is the SNP's raison d'etre so it's a given. That's one, but you said 'policies' so give me the others.

23 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

Never assume anything, that would put you on a par with the oxter and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I'll give you the policy of independence for Scotland being divisive by its nature but it is the SNP's raison d'etre so it's a given. That's one, but you said 'policies' so give me the others.

OK, how about Sturgeon has laid out the SNP's manifesto for the 2019 general election at an event in Glasgow, "The SNP, Scotland's Remain party, backs a new, UK-wide referendum on EU membership' which would be contrary to the democratic decision of the United Kingdom's people (of which Scotland if my memory serves me correctly is a member). So democratically the Scottish people want what they want, crying  it's democracy....rant, rant, rave, rave, but the SNP leader denies the rest of the UK that same democracy, because she wants to remain in Europe...............sod everyone else.  Also, if you consider why she was so determined that people should vote SNP in during the election just gone., it was because Ms Sturgeon insisted there is  "every chance" the SNP will hold the balance of power at Westminster after the general election, as she set out billions of pounds worth of demands as the price for her parties support.  The First Minister has already made clear she will insist on the right to hold a second vote on Scottish independence as part of her parties conditions."  And just to rub salt in her wound , what about the Europe loves us debacle paid for from SNP party funds .

Oh yes she is a darling, actually she a wee poison dwarf IMHO.  😎

OK, how about Sturgeon has laid out the SNP's manifesto for the 2019 general election at an event in Glasgow, "The SNP, Scotland's Remain party, backs a new, UK-wide referendum on EU membership' which would be contrary to the democratic decision of the United Kingdom's people (of which Scotland if my memory serves me correctly is a member). So democratically the Scottish people want what they want, crying  it's democracy....rant, rant, rave, rave, but the SNP leader denies the rest of the UK that same democracy, because she wants to remain in Europe...............sod everyone else.  Also, if you consider why she was so determined that people should vote SNP in during the election just gone., it was because Ms Sturgeon insisted there is  "every chance" the SNP will hold the balance of power at Westminster after the general election, as she set out billions of pounds worth of demands as the price for her parties support.  The First Minister has already made clear she will insist on the right to hold a second vote on Scottish independence as part of her parties conditions."  And just to rub salt in her wound , what about the Europe loves us debacle paid for from SNP party funds .
Oh yes she is a darling, actually she a wee poison dwarf IMHO.  

So apart from electioneering which i) came to nothing and ii) was electioneering, nothing apart from spending party funds in a way the majority of the membership (whose money it was) approved of? Don't you think BoJos plans to splaff £5m of taxpayer money to lovebomb Scotland with advertising telling how good the Conservatives are towards us would be a better thing to complain about?

27 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

So apart from electioneering which i) came to nothing and ii) was electioneering, nothing apart from spending party funds in a way the majority of the membership (whose money it was) approved of? Don't you think BoJos plans to splaff £5m of taxpayer money to lovebomb Scotland with advertising telling how good the Conservatives are towards us would be a better thing to complain about?

Complain away 😂

On 1/30/2020 at 9:28 PM, cockles1987 said:

Going by most of your posts, that’s something you’ve got in common with Boris then 

Along with stupidity! 😂

Edited by Hiram Abiff

1 hour ago, salmonbuddie said:

So, highlighted above is your question to me..............below it; is my response.  Please explain; how does 'electioneering' excuse the wee poison dwarfs policy (printed in her manifesto) of using the balance of power that she was hoping for; to thwart the wishes of the democratic majority of the UK population to make her a BIG fish in a wee pond.

So, highlighted above is your question to me..............below it; is my response.  Please explain; how does 'electioneering' excuse the wee poison dwarfs policy (printed in her manifesto) of using the balance of power that she was hoping for; to thwart the wishes of the democratic majority of the UK population to make her a BIG fish in a wee pond.

Putting a commitment into a manifesto to try to get a second referendum when the target audience - Scottish voters, not UK voters - voted 2 to 1 to remain in the first one is divisive? Really?

Not sure what the billions demanded were, that's news to me, but I'm sure you'll enlighten me.

I've already told you why the European light thing isn't relevant.

So, why isn't the UK government spending taxoayers money on advertising itself bothering you?

36 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:
1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Putting a commitment into a manifesto to try to get a second referendum when the target audience - Scottish voters, not UK voters - voted 2 to 1 to remain in the first one is divisive? Really?

It's divisive when she intends to use Scottish MP's to block the UK populations democratic wish to leave Europe Which she intimated in the manifesto when there is no way he will allow another Indy ref, all she is interested in is being a big fish who is bullied by BJ and Engerlund.

Not sure what the billions demanded were, that's news to me, but I'm sure you'll enlighten me.

Why not read YOUR heroines manifesto, it's all in there?

I've already told you why the European light thing isn't relevant.

Oh yes it is, she spent money to make it look like the EU were going to miss Scotland and would welcome them back, and she got caught out, she is now a cheating wee poison dwarf.

So, why isn't the UK government spending taxoayers money on advertising itself bothering you?

Irrelevant and deflection, BJ is the elected MP and can spend what he wishes on whatever so long as approved, indeed so can the wee poison dwarf, just don't make out it is something it isn't.

On 2/5/2020 at 4:08 PM, jaybee said:

Ms Pilchard has never respected a referendum result in her life . .🧐

20 minutes ago, theknickerwetter said:

Ms Pilchard has never respected a referendum result in her life . .🧐

Erm, what about the 97 Devo one? 🧐

Oh, and it would help if you & jaybee could get your act together - which is it "poison dwarf" or "pilchard"?. 😎

Angry Robertson, defeated leader of the Sexpest National Party at Westminster, announces plans to oust Ruth Davidson from her seat at Holyrood

Even though she isn’t planning on standing for election!

Stupid doesn’t even cover it!

He’s obviously still bitter about getting roasted by the Tories!