The Politics Thread

shull

16 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

His defence of @shull a few weeks back went beyond his usual Devil's Advocaat smugness and strayed into racism as I said at the time, check it out you can use the search function as easily as me.

His defence of Shull was, mainly, as Shull is his only support in his current drivel aimed at me, as utterly bizarre as that sounds and shows how far he's sunk in the last year or so.

You're interpretation that it strayed into racism, then calling him racist, puts the onus firmly on your shoulders to prove it.

As I said, prove it or leave it out. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

His defence of Shull was, mainly, as Shull is his only support in his current drivel aimed at me, as utterly bizarre as that sounds and shows how far he's sunk in the last year or so.

You're interpretation that it strayed into racism, then calling him racist, puts the onus firmly on your shoulders to prove it.

It's an interesting point of semantics, if you use racist arguments in an attempt to prove you're the "smartest guy on the forum" does that make you racist - I say yes, and I'll continue to say yes until you come up with something better than you've already supplied.

Final word, you clearly remember what was said so I've no need to prove anything...

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Just leave him to it. I'm not interested in what he or anyone else thinks of me.

23 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Aye and the truth is that whilst you're happy to chuck personal insults, a week ago you were in tears about leaving the forum because you couldn't take it back.

You're not much of a man bud.

It's usually interesting arguing with people who have different opinions but when you descend into racism the fun goes out of it and I don't really want to continue, of course as you're not interested in what I or anyone else thinks of you I guess it doesn't really matter.

In the end I decided you're not going to bully me off the forum...

Edited by Bud the Baker

50 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

It's usually interesting arguing with people who have different opinions but when you descend into racism the fun goes out of it and I don't really want to continue, of course as you're not interested in what I or anyone else thinks of you I guess it doesn't really matter.

In the end I decided you're not going to bully me off the forum...

Nobody is trying to bully you off the forum, you easily triggered buffoon.

You really are a special kind of snowflake aren't you.

Away and learn what the word "racism" actually means because quite frankly you are making yourself look a bit f**king stupid.

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Away and learn what the word "racism" actually means because quite frankly you are making yourself look a bit f**king stupid.

Spoken like a man who doesn't care what I or anyone else thinks of him.

Spoken like someone trying to bully someone, imo.

Just now, salmonbuddie said:

Spoken like someone trying to bully someone, imo.

7 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

My two favourite forum snowflakes.

Bless the pair of you.🤣

You are both trying way too hard.

My two favourite forum snowflakes.
Bless the pair of you.[emoji1787]
You are both trying way too hard.
I don't give a f**k what you think of me, life's too short and you're way too unimportant.

At the risk of taking myself too seriously (again), you really are a sad, strange little man and you have my pity. Farewell.

1 hour ago, salmonbuddie said:

I don't give a f**k what you think of me, life's too short and you're way too unimportant.

At the risk of taking myself too seriously (again), you really are a sad, strange little man and you have my pity. Farewell.

Farewell indeed. :lol:

You will always be my very favourite snowflake.

Nothing will ever change that.

Farewell indeed. [emoji38]
You will always be my very favourite snowflake.
Nothing will ever change that.

4 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

You can dedicate this to the said flakes of snow chap.

That's a lovely song.

Thanks for that. 😀

I have no skin in the game either way but I wonder why almost all of the snowflakes seem to be left wingers. For all that I disagree with much of what they say, I don't see right wingers trying to censor speech or taking a view that disagreeing with them makes you a racist, to the same degree.

It's an odd thing.

Edited by oaksoft

I have no skin in the game either way

Yet you feel the need to comment?

I wonder why almost all of the snowflakes seem to be left wingers. For all that I disagree with much of what they say, I don't see right wingers trying to censor speech or taking a view that disagreeing with them makes you a racist, to the same degree.
It's an odd thing.

Beware of snowflakes, they'll f**k you up if you're not careful.

'Jim Dale, senior meteorologist at British Weather Services, says he can see why it was chosen. “On their own, snowflakes are lightweight. Whichever way the wind blows, they will just be taken with it. Collectively, though, it’s a different story. A lot of snowflakes together can make for a blizzard, or they can make for a very big dump of snow. In which case, people will start to look up.”'

Speaking as a c100kg fat bastard snowflake, don' t forget that the word 'lightweight' is a metaphor in this instance.

That's a lovely song.
Thanks for that. [emoji3]
I have no skin in the game either way but I wonder why almost all of the snowflakes seem to be left wingers. For all that I disagree with much of what they say, I don't see right wingers trying to censor speech or taking a view that disagreeing with them makes you a racist, to the same degree.
It's an odd thing.

The biggest snowflake of all time on here, was a right winger that got free speech deleted.

So I was told. [emoji6]

That's a lovely song.
Thanks for that. [emoji3]
It's an odd thing.

The biggest snowflake of all time on here, was a right winger that got free speech deleted.

So I was told. [emoji6]

3 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

Yet you feel the need to comment?

'Jim Dale, senior meteorologist at British Weather Services, says he can see why it was chosen. “On their own, snowflakes are lightweight. Whichever way the wind blows, they will just be taken with it. Collectively, though, it’s a different story. A lot of snowflakes together can make for a blizzard, or they can make for a very big dump of snow. In which case, people will start to look up.”'

Speaking as a c100kg fat bastard snowflake, don' t forget that the word 'lightweight' is a metaphor in this instance.

^^^^^ Fat snowman. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

I do love the unmistakable aroma of wishful thinking in the morning. 😀

A snow covered morning as it happens.

That wasn't forecast...

Edited by oaksoft

I do love the unmistakable aroma of wishful thinking in the morning. [emoji3]
A snow covered morning as it happens.
That wasn't forecast...
I'm surprised, given you must get up to that smell every day I thought you'd have been inured to it by now.

"Who can I bully today? Oh, I'll call them snowflakes, that'll rattle them!"

Wishful thinking of the highest order...

[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

It's official now BJ is a walking, talking o.g. even his supporters say so...

Boris Johnson should stay out of independence debate, No campaign boss urges
The former head of the Better Together campaign has called for Boris Johnson to stay out of the debate on Scottish independence.image.png.ed533d1eecde9f830646809c5cf9de59.png

In an interview with the Daily Record, Blair McDougall, who led the No campaign to a 55% victory in the 2014 referendum, agreed with Labour MP Ian Murray who said the Prime Minister poses a “greater threat to the UK than any nationalist does”.