Education In Iceland

On 27 June 2016 at 11:32 PM, tony soprano said:

It's time we followed Iceland by investing in loads of indoor facilities like domes. They did this at the same time.

Iceland also jailed their crooked bankers and gave money yo their citizens to pay off their debts instead giving it to the banks to spend.

I like Iceland.

We definitely don't have enough crooks in jail . Too many of them still in prominent positions here . .

1 hour ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Aw I see. Oaksoft has realised he's made a c**t of himself and he's trying to laugh his way out of it. I should have noticed :rolleyes: 

Welcome to your world.

You are as entitled as the next delusional numpty to have an opinion Stuart and if you think nutrition is the key to our global success as a footballing stronghold then who am I to disagree.

Edited by oaksoft

• 4 years later...
15 minutes ago, Amelie Hayes said:

Yes, I'm a girl and I love soccer too.  Unfortunately in my time there was no such thing and I think that delightfully after school I would run in soccer. Now, I am fond of soccer, but I don't spend much time on it.

Dinnae fret.

There are three folk on here who have never attended a soccer game involving St Mirren.

5 minutes ago, JoshuaStewart said:

I think we should follow suit and add soccer to our national curriculum. But the problem is whether students will have time for such an activity. After all, in addition to soccer in the curriculum there are many other subjects. But I think this is not a cause for grief because you can use a website https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/discourse-community/ that will help solve many problems with learning. To be more specific, I can find free examples of discourse community essays on this website. I think soccer is also a group of people with similar goals and interests who communicate with each other to achieve those goals.

What makes you think that? I would love to make time for soccer and call my friends.

• 1 year later...

There are no federal laws in the U.S. governing the education and operation of the FDO. Each fire department is controlled at the local level. A board of trustees sets its rules of operation. Its responsibilities include responding to fires, traffic accidents, hazardous incidents, and extreme weather conditions. Some volunteer fire departments are also responsible for providing medical care and rescuing drowning victims. I talk about this because I want to become a firefighter assistant and provide medical help. But first, I decided to get an education at the Caribbean Medical School, and with the help of https://www.trinityschoolofmedicine.org/resources/ultimate-guide-caribbean-medical-schools , I managed to apply just the other day.

Edited by Agamemnon Blossom
forgot to add info