St Mirren v Ayr United League Cup Group G 19/7/16

shull

Pretty easy to guess the starting XI these days, with a few exceptions. Wouldn't mind seeing Gordon get a run out (even though Baird was pretty good on Saturday).. Also expect Langfield to play.

Langfield

Naismith Gordon Webster Irvine

Walsh Hutton Mallan Morgan

Sutton Clarkson

On 7/17/2016 at 3:10 PM, eastlandssaint said:

Those stats are flawed.

"Minor Cup...St. Mirren wins 0"

We beat them in the Challenge Cup the season we lost to Falkirk in the final, 93/94 and in the Dryborough Cup the season we lost to Aberdeen in the final, 1980/81

I'm not going cause nedflanders123 told me not to. According to him it's pointless going to a Scottish football match cause you'll not get any silky football up here so rather than hand over £12 to watch low grade football I thought I would stay at home tonight and find something more entertaining to do instead. 

4 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

I'm not going cause nedflanders123 told me not to. According to him it's pointless going to a Scottish football match cause you'll not get any silky football up here so rather than hand over £12 to watch low grade football I thought I would stay at home tonight and find something more entertaining to do instead. 

Good . 

Matchday Programme tonight covers the Ayr United & Edinburgh City Ties.

One Programme

2 Matches

2 Quid

Sounds good value to me.

Get yir copy and back the Buddies

COSMFC 

22 hours ago, murray street said:

Does that include the Hamilton game this saturday?

as they are premiership are there not different copyright rules for matches broadcast from their stadium?

I believe it will be. The Livi game was on St Mirren Radio (although I do know they are nor Premiership before anyone points out the bleedin obvious). Try it and see.

Wow, tonight has to be football utopia...............

Summer football in stunningly perfect conditions

Reduced priced tickets

Cup game played to a conclusion against near local rivals on a victorious run

Not on tv

New players on display

Taking all of the above into account we should have a near sell-out record attendance tonight...................................................

6 hours ago, shull said:

Matchday Programme tonight covers the Ayr United & Edinburgh City Ties.

One Programme

2 Matches

2 Quid

Sounds good value to me.

Get yir copy and back the Buddies

COSMFC 

Can you not wait till 4.45 on the day of the edinburgh game and pick one of the floor?

With 3 points already on the board and Edinburgh city at home to come, we can pretty much seal qualification with a win this evening.

Hutton for Quinn is the obvious change from Saturday, hope the rest stays the same. Think we will edge it 2-1. Glorious weather for beer garden pre match, off to there I go [emoji482]