Ticket Office

Good Afternoon

I feel I need to contact you to express my extreme disappointment and frustration with your ticket office.

I am a season ticket holder of more than 30 years, a founder member of both the new supporters' club and the fan buyout, and a purchaser of a car park pass each season since the stadium move. Additionally I attend several hospitality events as well as fundraising dinners.

Last summer, my 9 year old daughter expressed an interest in coming to some games. Having renewed my own season ticket online I came down to the ticket office and purchased a free s/t for her.

This summer,I again renewed mine online. I couldn't make it to the ground until today due to work commitments and the fact I don't live locally (Dumbarton).

I was informed that her ticket would now be £90 as I'd renewed mine online. I pointed out the fact I couldn't make it down before but they were not for budging. They quoted terms and conditions on the website, and said I could have phoned in for it. When I pointed out the website didn't say this, one of the ladies swore at me under her breath and the other shouted at me from the other till position.

I offered to cancel my season ticket and renew again but was told "no" again.

Their only suggestion was for me to move to the south stand which is not possible as I sit with friends in the main stand padded seats.

My now 10 y/o daughter is extremely disappointed as am I, especially given the financial support I have given the club over the years.

I would be interested to find out how serious you are about trying to gain new young supporters and your thoughts on how your most loyal supporters are treated.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Email sent today. Not happy.

Phone St Mirren Park and ask for him.

If not available, leave your contact details for him to get in touch. 

Tell whoever you speak to that it is urgent. 

Or if you're passing, go in and see him. 

If Tony is anything like Brian Caldwell, your problem will be solved immediately. 

Cant understand why you have to turn up with child to get the free season ticket .When i eventually managed to find the tiem to go down with junior to prove that he genuinely existed with passport in hand to confirm his DoB in case this was the issue, they said at the ticket ofiice '' its ok , we've got him on the system with his date of birth '' . Is it beyond the wit of man to be able to renew season tickets for under 12 s online ?? 

Cant understand why you have to turn up with child to get the free season ticket .When i eventually managed to find the tiem to go down with junior to prove that he genuinely existed with passport in hand to confirm his DoB in case this was the issue, they said at the ticket ofiice '' its ok , we've got him on the system with his date of birth '' . Is it beyond the wit of man to be able to renew season tickets for under 12 s online ?? 

Some idiots on here have been bragging about getting free kids seats next to then to retain seats. System of validating free tickets is perfectly acceptable.

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Some idiots on here have been bragging about getting free kids seats next to then to retain seats. System of validating free tickets is perfectly acceptable.

understood , its just that turning up with him  didnt really validate anything as they didnt even look at him , as ' he was on the system '. Just wondered what the point of it all was . 

understood , its just that turning up with him  didnt really validate anything as they didnt even look at him , as ' he was on the system '. Just wondered what the point of it all was . 

Annoying for the genuine folks like yourself... Sadly necessitated by the fraudsters.

Annoying for the genuine folks like yourself... Sadly necessitated by the fraudsters.

They weren't fraudsters though, at least not the ones I knew of. The season ticket offer was for under 12s and their pets were under 12 years old at the time. There was no mention of the offer only being for humans.

My son is getting to the stage where he's ready to give up on St Mirren this season because of the problems he's had with the ticket office too. Hes paid for his renewal but they wanted proof he'd still be a student next term. He got a letter from his tutor but that wasn't enough apparently so he waited until his letter came in from SAAS confirming his funding. That's still not arrived and the season is getting closer and according to him he gets no reply any time he phones. I've told him to try again tomorrow and if that doesn't work to follow the advice on here and to phone Fitzy. I'm sure it'll get sorted but I don't get why season ticket renewals on this stadium card system never seem to be straightforward

This is the problem with allocated seats. I sit with 10 others in the west. I now take my nephew and so far, have managed to squeeze him in beside me but his proper seat is about 4rows away and a good few seats along. So you either give up sitting beside your buddies or ditch the next generation. Shocking in a ground Thayne's usually only half full. Seats should nerdiest come first served

22 hours ago, Dumbartonbud said:

Got a reply offering s/t for £60 instead of £90. Politely declined as single ticket price is £5 and she's not certain to go to more than 12 games. Good on Fitzy at least for giving me a prompt reply.

No apology with regards to the swearing and shouting you were subjected to?