The Masses Are Indeed Asses

shull

The General Public, in general, what the f**k are they like. 

Most in this Country follow Sevco and Sellik because of what religion they are and what School they went to.

Had a member of Public on Radio this morning.

Shooting in Govan yesterday and this lady was asked her opinion.

She said,

"Absolutely disgraceful, right across from a Primary School also"

WHIT!!!!!!!!

The shooting incident  happened at 9.30pm.  

And the School has been bloody closed for 3 weeks due to the holidays. 

Why engage the Masses? 

10 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Now now Shull, it was shocking. After all we've got strict gun controls and we don't have a powerful gun lobby. It must cause some on here extreme distress to realise that guns are also readily available on this side of the Atlantic.

But they should banned near Primary Schools, during the night and especially during the Summer Holidays. 

The General Public, in general, what the f**k are they like. 

Most in this Country follow Sevco and Sellik because of what religion they are and what School they went to.

Had a member of Public on Radio this morning.

Shooting in Govan yesterday and this lady was asked her opinion.

She said,

"Absolutely disgraceful, right across from a Primary School also"

WHIT!!!!!!!!

The shooting incident  happened at 9.30pm.  

And the School has been bloody closed for 3 weeks due to the holidays. 

Why engage the Masses? 

The guy accross the street from me attends Church Of Scotland every Sunday he is also a season ticket holder at Celtic park.

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The guy accross the street from me attends Church Of Scotland every Sunday he is also a season ticket holder at Celtic park.

FFS 

The Masses Are Asses 

The General Public, in general. 

I went to a Blue Vermin FC supporting School, but I supported St Mirren. 

Exception IOBS 

Jesus Wept 

A woman in my Cab yesterday actually hates the English because, in her words. 

"They cnuts down South always get f**king heatwaves when it is f**king dull up here "

There are plenty like her up here. 

30 minutes ago, shull said:

"They cnuts down South always get f**king heatwaves when it is f**king dull up here "

You mean people that don't understand geography?

There are plenty like her down there, too, in reverse.

• 3 weeks later...

Shulls right though. The way people spin good news stories to something of negativity is baffling. For example, just seconds ago I was on the EU Referendum thread reading Ayrshire Saint complaining about mortgage interest rates being set to a new all time low. You'd almost think it was catastrophic news for the tens of millions of Brits who have mortgages who will now be able to enjoy having an average £300 per annum more in their pocket to spend, save or do whatever the hell they like with rather than giving it to our banks.

I don't know if the masses are asses, but certainly there are plenty of asses on this website :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Shulls right though. The way people spin good news stories to something of negativity is baffling. For example, just seconds ago I was on the EU Referendum thread reading Ayrshire Saint complaining about mortgage interest rates being set to a new all time low. You'd almost think it was catastrophic news for the tens of millions of Brits who have mortgages who will now be able to enjoy having an average £300 per annum more in their pocket to spend, save or do whatever the hell they like with rather than giving it to our banks.

I don't know if the masses are asses, but certainly there are plenty of asses on this website :rolleyes:

I agree.

There are always those who will see crushing negativity in any story which has a positive side to it.
We even have a poster on here who complains about everything to do with the SNP without ever considering the positive aspects of their governance.
The same poster waged a 20 year campaign against our current board making negative comments even where a positive thing happened.
Just can't remember their username though.

I agree.

There are always those who will see crushing negativity in any story which has a positive side to it.
We even have a poster on here who complains about everything to do with the SNP without ever considering the positive aspects of their governance.
The same poster waged a 20 year campaign against our current board making negative comments even where a positive thing happened.
Just can't remember their username though.

Hmm. I can't think of anything positive the SNP have done. Can you? I don't think many road users think so, or hospital patients or staff, or indeed anyone with a child at school.

I can't think who you are talking about with this critic of the current board. He must be damned impressive if he's manage to wage a 20 year campaign against them already. They've only been in situ for about 4 weeks.

55 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Hmm. I can't think of anything positive the SNP have done. Can you? I don't think many road users think so, or hospital patients or staff, or indeed anyone with a child at school.

Millions of us have enjoyed a council tax fereze for almost 10 years. How much has that saved us?

Millions of us now enjoy travelling across the Forth Road and Erskine Bridges without having to queue to pay, saving us regular travellers around £300 to £400 per annum.

Millions of us enjoyed the right to have a free unfettered referendum on independence regardless of the result. A huge win for democracy.

You can't see ANY positives in these 3? None at all?

Edited by oaksoft

The extension of free childcare has helped countless working families.

Abolition of business rates for a whole ton of small businesses.

Extension of the free bus transport scheme for disabled veterans.

Hundreds of thousands of students continue to enjoy free university tuition without racking up an extra £54k in debt on top of their other loans.

Lowest crime levels in almost half a century.

Halving of ferry fares to the Islands as a result of the Road Equivalent Tariff boosting tourism and saving travellers a fortune.

Continuation of free prescriptions saving sick people a fortune.

The first government in the UK to introduce a Living Wage for its employees.

Introduction of gay marriage.

The plastic bag charge which has seen usage levels plummet.

etc etc etc.

You see absolutely no positives whatsoever to any of these achievements. None at all eh?