The Masses Are Indeed Asses

shull

Sturgeon did not admit liability for the death of that girl FFS.

Oh and the above doesn't surprise me. You are not an expert on anything. Maybe you should educate yourself a bit more on things like this before you make typically brainless comments about "attractive" girls being rape targets.

The topic isn't about rape. It's about the masses being asses and they certainly are if they let the SNP off with their failure to run an effective emergency service

2 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

The topic isn't about rape. It's about the masses being asses and they certainly are if they let the SNP off with their failure to run an effective emergency service

You brought up rape in the first place. Not one of the rest of us was talking about it in the first place until you used your ignorance of rape to attempt to score a point against Nicola Sturgeon.

You really need to back out at this point Stuart. Have you not made enough of a fool of yourself on this topic?

You brought up rape in the first place. Not one of the rest of us was talking about it in the first place until you used your ignorance of rape to attempt to score a point against Nicola Sturgeon.

You really need to back out at this point Stuart. Have you not made enough of a fool of yourself on this topic?

You're good at deflecting. I'll give you that. Anyone reading the thread will know you entered into this to argue that the Scottish Government and Police Scotland bore no responsibility for the fact that a passenger in a car crash lay injured and unattended for 3 days. This despite the fact that SNP policy had forced Stephen House to close call centres and to pay off staff replacing them with police officers on overtime who hadn't been trained to use the systems. You cited personal responsibility and blamed the deceased for being in a car being driven by someone who shouldn't have been driving.

I cited some ridiculous scenarios to highlight the stupidity of your argument and youve used that to deflect from the fact that you were headed down a road that would have taken you to the ultimate conclusion that we didn't need emergency services to shift the debate.

I can see what you're doing...

3 hours ago, nosferatu said:

I think we can ignore the comments of a homophobic bigot like yourself

you're a disgrace of a human being

I just saw his disgraceful homophobic comment on the Olympic thread - that came after a rather distasteful comment regarding underage gymnasts as well. The man is not well in the head I suspect. Does anyone know if he goes to St Mirren matches. I wouldn't want him sitting anywhere near any of my kids. :rolleyes: 

Edited by Stuart Dickson

3 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

I just saw his disgraceful homophobic comment on the Olympic thread - that came after a rather distasteful comment regarding underage gymnasts as well. The man is not well in the head I suspect. Does anyone know if he goes to St Mirren matches. I wouldn't want him sitting anywhere near any of my kids. :rolleyes: 

a peado as well as a homophobic bigot?

deary me, what a distasteful character this guy is

no wonder his wife and kids left him