Sign in to follow this  
shull

The Masses Are Indeed Asses

46 minutes ago, tony soprano said:

Only attractive girls get raped?

Monday morning and already dicko has set a very low bar even by his own standards.

Sent fae ma fone

It also suggests complete ignorance on his part about what rape is all about.

Perhaps he still thinks it is about sex rather than power and control.

His comment about "attractive girls" seems to betray an inner ignorance so staggering that I am tempted to pass his details to a Rape charity to give them the opportunity to educate this utter nugget of a human.

It also suggests complete ignorance on his part about what rape is all about.

Perhaps he still thinks it is about sex rather than power and control.

His comment about "attractive girls" seems to betray an inner ignorance so staggering that I am tempted to pass his details to a Rape charity to give them the opportunity to educate this utter nugget of a human.

Sure. While you're at it remember and send them through your posts from this forum suggesting that Lamara Bell should take personal responsibility for her death because she was a passenger in car where the driver crashed, where a witness reported it to the police, and where because of Scottish Government Policy and the fact untrained staff were manning emergency call centres it took 3 days for anyone to respond.

I know who looks like the biggest nugget and it ain't me

Dylan Jenkin was found guilty of causing death by dangerous driving. 

The victim was 33 year old Nurse, Jill Pirrie. 

The 'joyriding' cnut was sentenced to 6 years inside. 

And the strangest sentence was that he is banned from driving for 7 years. 

Meaning only one year ban from driving. 

Why doesn't the driving ban start once he has left Prison? 

1 hour ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Sure. While you're at it remember and send them through your posts from this forum suggesting that Lamara Bell should take personal responsibility for her death

If you can point me to a post where I said that SHE was to blame then I would be very surprised.

I am pretty sure I explained several times that the BOYFRIEND and his inability to drive was the root cause of her death.

The responsibility lies with him and him alone. If he had driven properly there would have been no accident and no death.

You cannot say that with certainty about any other person you are blaming.

After your disgusting rape comment I can't believe you are now trying to claim that I believe Lamara was responsible for her own death. This is risible stuff even from you.

Edited by oaksoft

8 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

If you can point me to a post where I said that SHE was to blame then I would be very surprised.

I am pretty sure I explained several times that the BOYFRIEND and his inability to drive was the root cause of her death.

The responsibility lies with him and him alone. If he had driven properly there would have been no accident and no death.

You cannot say that with certainty about any other person you are blaming.

After your disgusting rape comment I can't believe you are now trying to claim that I believe Lamara was responsible for her own death. This is risible stuff even from you.

She survived the accident. What she didn't survive was being left for 3 days by the emergency services. And now you are trying to deflect onto the rape stuff, because you know you've made a ridiculous statement about personal responsibility and it doesn't hold up. The PIRC investigation is with the Attorney General and prosecutions are likely. Even Nicola Sturgeon has admitted her part in the failings. Only you think the only person culpable was the boyfriend in that whole sorry story. However since you are so big on personal responsibility, since it's clearly the fault, at least in part, of the SNP government failings, I'm sure you'll be happy to take personal responsibility for the death of Lamara Bell since you voted for the shower of shysters. 

As for the rape stuff, I've never raped anyone. I've never felt the inclination to rape anyone. I have never claimed to be an expert on rape, or on what makes people rape others. So on that I'll defer to your "expert" knowledge and experience. :rolleyes:

I have never claimed to be an expert on rape, or on what makes people rape others. 

Sturgeon did not admit liability for the death of that girl FFS.

Oh and the above doesn't surprise me. You are not an expert on anything. Maybe you should educate yourself a bit more on things like this before you make typically brainless comments about "attractive" girls being rape targets.

On 7 August 2016 at 1:40 PM, shull said:

The driver can't be blamed, he was a loveable rogue. 

Aye, that nice he didn't need a licence or insurance , but like his fab rogueness, he was a cracking driver as well. Just didn't get the need to get a licence hey hoh.   But it's the road builders and police's fault they expired in the car right enough.

Sturgeon did not admit liability for the death of that girl FFS.

Oh and the above doesn't surprise me. You are not an expert on anything. Maybe you should educate yourself a bit more on things like this before you make typically brainless comments about "attractive" girls being rape targets.

The topic isn't about rape. It's about the masses being asses and they certainly are if they let the SNP off with their failure to run an effective emergency service

2 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

The topic isn't about rape. It's about the masses being asses and they certainly are if they let the SNP off with their failure to run an effective emergency service

You brought up rape in the first place. Not one of the rest of us was talking about it in the first place until you used your ignorance of rape to attempt to score a point against Nicola Sturgeon.

You really need to back out at this point Stuart. Have you not made enough of a fool of yourself on this topic?

You brought up rape in the first place. Not one of the rest of us was talking about it in the first place until you used your ignorance of rape to attempt to score a point against Nicola Sturgeon.

You really need to back out at this point Stuart. Have you not made enough of a fool of yourself on this topic?

You're good at deflecting. I'll give you that. Anyone reading the thread will know you entered into this to argue that the Scottish Government and Police Scotland bore no responsibility for the fact that a passenger in a car crash lay injured and unattended for 3 days. This despite the fact that SNP policy had forced Stephen House to close call centres and to pay off staff replacing them with police officers on overtime who hadn't been trained to use the systems. You cited personal responsibility and blamed the deceased for being in a car being driven by someone who shouldn't have been driving.

I cited some ridiculous scenarios to highlight the stupidity of your argument and youve used that to deflect from the fact that you were headed down a road that would have taken you to the ultimate conclusion that we didn't need emergency services to shift the debate.

I can see what you're doing...

You cited personal responsibility and blamed the deceased for being in a car being driven by someone who shouldn't have been driving.

Back that up.

Just the bit in bold.

Edited by oaksoft

3 hours ago, nosferatu said:

I think we can ignore the comments of a homophobic bigot like yourself

you're a disgrace of a human being

I just saw his disgraceful homophobic comment on the Olympic thread - that came after a rather distasteful comment regarding underage gymnasts as well. The man is not well in the head I suspect. Does anyone know if he goes to St Mirren matches. I wouldn't want him sitting anywhere near any of my kids. :rolleyes: 

Edited by Stuart Dickson

3 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

I just saw his disgraceful homophobic comment on the Olympic thread - that came after a rather distasteful comment regarding underage gymnasts as well. The man is not well in the head I suspect. Does anyone know if he goes to St Mirren matches. I wouldn't want him sitting anywhere near any of my kids. :rolleyes: 

a peado as well as a homophobic bigot?

deary me, what a distasteful character this guy is

no wonder his wife and kids left him