Goody the Legend at Alloa Athletic Thread

shull

8 minutes ago, woiiftm said:

So IF we win by 4 against Edinburgh does it go to the result against Ayr? ie they go through?

No, it's goal difference first, goals scored second. So we go through (presuming we are one of the 4 best 'second placers').

Edited by ScotstounSaint

2 minutes ago, saintstroller said:

Saturday result against Hamilton has cost us big time. Really can't see us beating Edinburgh city by 4 goals.

Just now, elvis said:

YER ARSE.

I agree with Elvis

We'll murder Edinburgh City, by at least EIGHT.

Forgive me for not jumping on the Alex Rae is brilliant bandwagon but our performances in this sequence of games doesn't fill me with hope, don't think he knows our best 11 or formation. These games should be used to make sure when we play Morton that we are fully prepared, that's not happening. Before u start to abuse me for my opinion please remember it is only my opinion

2 minutes ago, Jaybee65 said:

Forgive me for not jumping on the Alex Rae is brilliant bandwagon but our performances in this sequence of games doesn't fill me with hope, don't think he knows our best 11 or formation. These games should be used to make sure when we play Morton that we are fully prepared, that's not happening. Before u start to abuse me for my opinion please remember it is only my opinion

These games should be of the utmost importance.

There is a League Cup to be won.

Forget about the League presently