Hamilton Accies v St Mirren League Cup Group G 23/7/16

shull

I will not judge these preseason games in what is a build up to the league, however a cash boost in the next round would be a help to bring in a player according to Alex. Thought it was interesting last night listening to Gordon Scott saying any team could beat any team in the championship that we could end up anywhere hopefully promotion but could be lower. Pretakeover it was getting us promoted in most interviews.

Middle of the park isn't good enough for us, we still need to sign another central midfielder even with Quinn coming back into the team.

Lacking pace up top as well, Hardie would be ideal but not sure if it will happen.

Big wake up call for us.

27 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Absolutely dire. Part from Langfield the rest can hang there head in shame. No desire. No effort. Can't shoot can't tackle. Why did we bring 2 new central defenders and we play the same defence that was poor last season. All in all embarrassing.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Black & White Army mobile app

I'm also puzzled by the non-appearance of Gordon and McKenzie. Is it a cunning plan to put off the Ton who were apparently shit-hot today (according to the radio).