2016/17 Injury updates

23 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Anyone heard if it's true that Ben Gordon doesn't agree with Rae that he isn't fit and walked out?  Apparently that's why he's been put up for loan. early warning signs that Rae could easily lose the dressing room.  McKenzie must surely be close now.

The Record says he has been made available and Dumbarton are one of a number of clubs interested no mention of walk outs. Far more likely that Rae has realised after signing Mckenzie he needs to strengthen in other areas and the only way he can finance that is to free up some wage money hence this move.  Seems sensible with the glaring need for a defensive midfielder.  Rae said as much when he signed McKenzie (along the lines of wasn't looking for another CB but Gary is too good to miss out on) so not a massive surprise and strikes me as a sensible move (presumably McKenzie must be about fit and thats what he has been wating on) and a million miles away from losing the dressingroom (whatever that means !!!)

Would not in a million years be loaning Gordon or McKenzie out, Baird has to be dropped as soon as either of them are fit and I'm not impressed with Webster either.  I never remember a captain for us being that quiet.  Defense don't talk to each other, no communication with the keeper of midfield either it's terrible.  Could hear a pin drop on that pitch.

Any updates on the injury list as below? 

• When's Quinn back?
  • How long will Callum Gallagher be out for?
  • Gordon on the bench how close is he to playing? 
  • McKenzie got a date for how long he'll be out for?
  • Any chance we could get Thomo down to training one day this week to spear Baird?  

44 minutes ago, Eaglesham saint said:

I spoke to Alex Rae at the Saints under 20s game I asked about Quinn he said another 4-5 weeks

It is bone bruising and very hard to treat 

Oh dear, that's not good. Not good at all.