St Mirren TV and Radio

20 hours ago, buddieup said:

Noticed St Mirren TV were filming post-match interviews with Clarkson and Rae for YouTube after the Livingston game. Huge positive, I think it's something they should be doing more of going forward.

The coverage is much better now than when we were in the Premiership.  Every home game live and nearly every game live on the radio, I don't want to stay in the championship for that reason, some of the games are feckin grim stuff and its only the fact that I've supported St Mirren for 48 years that keeps me watching and wanting my team to do well.

Edited by murray street

8 minutes ago, murray street said:

The coverage is much better now than when we were in the Premiership.  Every home game live and nearly every game live on the radio, I don't want to stay in the championship for that reason, some of the games are feckin grim stuff and its only the fact that I've supported St Mirren for 48 years that keeps me watching and wanting my team to do well.

Not sure the two things are linked, the TV and radio stuff is mainly down to the link up with UWS rather than anything else. The partnership between the club and UWS won some sort of award last week :)

11 minutes ago, Stu said:

Not sure the two things are linked, the TV and radio stuff is mainly down to the link up with UWS rather than anything else. The partnership between the club and UWS won some sort of award last week :)

They do a fantastic job in keeping us far flung buds in contact with our club.

If it keeps up when we go back up to the premiership next season :D even better.

So whether you live in buttfùck new jersey or dingleberry klinker manitoba, its great to see st mirren live.

Need more plane coverage though, cannae coont the planes if ah cannae see them. :huh:

Edited by murray street

On 18 July 2016 at 1:09 PM, BaldyOzBud said:

I've just renewed my St Mirren TV subscription, and will be up at stupid o'clock on Wednesday morning to watch us hump Ayr.

COYS!

You mean if we don't win on Tuesday we can keep playing till we win on Wednesday?

That would be better than penalty kicks.