Stadium car park

It's never been as busy as it was tonight and at the back of the car park a large mound of grass?

That's were the old pitch was put when Tommy skimmed of the old surface to lay a new pitch. Thought the pitch was superb last night. Well done Tommy Docherty

Sent from my SM-G900F using Black & White Army mobile app

Turned up 20 mins before kick off and just managed to get a space.

Is this scenario to be expected on Sat match day's? 

If still allowing pay at gate then how do they ensure that those of us who put money up front for parking ticket will manage to get a space?

Also having changed layout of lanes it was not good getting out at end.

Is this another case of us Family South Stand folks (and this time West Standers as well) coming 2nd to finance again

Anyone heard anything official from Club?

I've had a car park ticket since we moved. Unable to get one this year as they are all sold. After seeing how full the car park was last night with only a small crowd I guess they must have allocated at least 50% or more to the airport parking scheme. Cars were getting turned away prior to kick off. So it looks like we as a clu would rather take the money from the airport scheme than the £50 of a loyal supporter. i was all for using the car park for airport parking but only the overcapacity that was not being used not the whole carpark, We do not now have enough room for the club supporters cars anymore which is going to lead to more problems on the roads around the stadium.

I wonder how many car park tickets are actually issued by the club, because its clearly not enough and at any big games I suspect its going to be chaotic around the stadium.

I noticed supporters parking on the roads behind the family stand which had 'no parking' cones and signs saying no parking between 6 and 10, Does anyone know if anyone was booked for parking?

I've had a car park ticket since we moved. Unable to get one this year as they are all sold. After seeing how full the car park was last night with only a small crowd I guess they must have allocated at least 50% or more to the airport parking scheme. Cars were getting turned away prior to kick off. So it looks like we as a clu would rather take the money from the airport scheme than the £50 of a loyal supporter. i was all for using the car park for airport parking but only the overcapacity that was not being used not the whole carpark, We do not now have enough room for the club supporters cars anymore which is going to lead to more problems on the roads around the stadium.

I wonder how many car park tickets are actually issued by the club, because its clearly not enough and at any big games I suspect its going to be chaotic around the stadium.

I noticed supporters parking on the roads behind the family stand which had 'no parking' cones and signs saying no parking between 6 and 10, Does anyone know if anyone was booked for parking?

Seriously!

The roads behind the family stand have been standard parking spaces since we moved to the ground.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Black & White Army mobile app

50 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Seriously!

The roads behind the family stand have been standard parking spaces since we moved to the ground.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Black & White Army mobile app

Thinks he means Drums Ave which always have cones but cars are there at the end of the game with people doing pick ups.  Drums Cres and Craigielea Dr is where the cars are parks during the game.

Come October the car park will be empty again.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Black & White Army mobile app

2 hours ago, woiiftm said:

Turned up 20 mins before kick off and just managed to get a space.

Is this scenario to be expected on Sat match day's? 

If still allowing pay at gate then how do they ensure that those of us who put money up front for parking ticket will manage to get a space?

Also having changed layout of lanes it was not good getting out at end.

Is this another case of us Family South Stand folks (and this time West Standers as well) coming 2nd to finance again

Anyone heard anything official from Club?

Will be interesting when take over is completed how we will be looking after our finances.