Ryan Hardie

• 2 weeks later...

4 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

Hardie started for Rangers U20 tonight against Stirling Uni in the Challenge Cup. Scored their 2nd goal.

Strange one. Must have been part of the deal that he plays for them in this competition rather than us?

Just noticed that , was about to post same. Can't see how that would be permitted !

10 minutes ago, Dalrybud said:

Who cares? This tournament is such a joke that I wouldn't have a single first team squad player anywhere near it.

Also, if we're drawn at home I would be looking for the fixture to be played at a local Junior club ground. Wouldn't even switch the lights on at GHR for such a game.

I would go out and try to win every comp we entered. . . . It's called being professional.....it's their job

9 hours ago, Julian Banjos said:

Presumably then this throws up the situation that Hardie could score for us in the league on the Saturday then score against us in the Challenge Cup midweek...

Rangers U20 v Stenny next week then it's the 3rd round in September when we join in.

I'd imagine in any situation where we or Raith end up playing them, the player on loan would be cup tied. 

Was at the match and was impressed with Ryan. A big,fast lad who moves beautifully. Smoothly with no apparent effort. If he can keep his feet on the ground he could have a great career ahead of him. Just wish he could get his ass out of Ibrox permanently.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Stu said:

Missing from the bench tonight after being a sub against Dunfermline. All but confirms he and Walsh are away, unless we're just giving Kalvin Orsi a chance.

We should be bringing through our own U20s, Orsi has been impressive the few times I've seen him.