Fife Cheats V Saints 24-9-2016 - Live on TV

FTOF

We are shocking.

The 4-4-2 doesn't work with the players we have and it cost Rae his job, why McManus has persisted with it I do not know.

We started off trying to pass the ball about which I am pleased about but with Dunfermline having 5 in the midfield we have no options available. The standard of passing from the players has been disgraceful for so called professional players.

There are huge gaps between each area of the team. Every time the ball comes into the box, our defenders are nowhere near the attacker or the bloody ball.

Sutton is strolling it, and Morgan done well for the first.

How the f'k we are winning this I don't know... Thank god Dunfermline's defence is as bad as ours. Hopefully go for five in the midfield in the second half, tighten up the midfield.

4 minutes ago, Tam M said:

We are shocking.

The 4-4-2 doesn't work with the players we have and it cost Rae his job, why McManus has persisted with it I do not know.

We started off trying to pass the ball about which I am pleased about but with Dunfermline having 5 in the midfield we have no options available. The standard of passing from the players has been disgraceful for so called professional players.

There are huge gaps between each area of the team. Every time the ball comes into the box, our defenders are nowhere near the attacker or the bloody ball.

How the f'k we are winning this I don't know... Thank god Dunfermline's defence is as bad as ours. Hopefully go for five in the midfield in the second half, tighten up the midfield.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

5 minutes ago, Tam M said:

We are shocking.

Doesn't look like a 4-4-2 to me. Hardie has been playing on the right. 4-2-3-1 to me.