Fife Cheats V Saints 24-9-2016 - Live on TV

FTOF

Always nice to come back and see you're still alright Shull ^_^ Hope all is well with you, I can't really complain tbf.

Apart from anything football related, could spend allot of time whinging about that at the moment, on Saturday we truly will find out what happens when a stoppable forces meets a movable object.

Truthfully. I don't mind experimenting with times to see which might work best although my choice would be either a Friday evening or the traditional 3pm Saturday.

I will be at the game but really cannot make a prediction on the final scores with any confidence for either side.

Naturally as a Saints Fan for 42 years,I hope the result will go our way (but I was brought up in Dunfermline Toun many, many years ago).

8 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Truthfully. I don't mind experimenting with times to see which might work best although my choice would be either a Friday evening or the traditional 3pm Saturday.

I will be at the game but really cannot make a prediction on the final scores with any confidence for either side.

Naturally as a Saints Fan for 42 years,I hope the result will go our way (but I was brought up in Dunfermline Toun many, many years ago).

S Tricky sitting always on a fence.

9 hours ago, eastlandssaint said:

Would have rather got another away game on the telly (as I don't get many opportunities to go to these this is admittedly very selfish).

That said - its good to get tv exposure.

By the time this game comes around we will have our new manager - our team will be winning again - and we will be ready to show the world (well Alba viewership) that we are on the way back up! (I hope)

I'll go out on a limb and say 3-2 for saints.

It would seem that Alex Rae lost the dressing the room - so I'm guessing that most of the players will be far more motivated today and will aim to impress (yes - they should always give their all for us but thats another debate).

Defensive frailties are unlikely to be sorted quickly - hence my victory prediction being based on the 'we'll score one more than you' philosophy.

In terms of scorers i would like them to be: Morgan (who rightly gets a lot of praise), Walsh (who unfairly does not get as much credit as he should) and Shankland (who i believe could be our goal machine at this level if given an extended run)

On 25/07/2016 at 4:44 PM, shull said:

Anyway, we should be clear at the top of the league by the time this match comes around. 

So.. 

Dunfermline Athletic 0 St Mirren 2

Crowd 3887

I still think we will win 2-0.

A bit out with the first paragraph.