So Farewell then Scottish Independence.....

Stuart Dickson

Education, healthcare & the NHS in Scotland, Welfare reforms, The economy, Transport, Housing and social issues. These seem to be forgotten about by The First Minister when it's seems pushing for yet another referendum seems to be the more pressing concern. And I'm not suprised that I've already had a pro Sturgeon tambourine banger have a go-they seem good at that

Ruth Davisons line the other day about the SNPs cupboard being bare when it comes to ideas was bang on. All the SNP have proposed to do in this term is to have yet another go at fixing some of their biggest f**k ups.

The next day Sturgeon desperately tried to steal that line telling Theresa May that the UK government didn't know what they were doing because May refused to reveal all her cards in the Brexit negotiations on national TV. Fact is again it's Sturgeon who doesn't know what's she's doing if that's how she thinks negotiations should be handled.

1 hour ago, Deekthebuddie said:

Education, healthcare & the NHS in Scotland, Welfare reforms, The economy, Transport, Housing and social issues. These seem to be forgotten about by The First Minister when it's seems pushing for yet another referendum seems to be the more pressing concern. And I'm not suprised that I've already had a pro Sturgeon tambourine banger have a go-they seem good at that

Labour and the Tories had their chance for over 100 years to sort all this out.

Live with it.

Guest TPAFKATS

All of these issues are covered in the 15 bills that NS announced in parliament this week. Some, like 'welfare', are only achievable in this parliamentary term once the limited powers of Smith's Scotland Act come into force.

This isn't being a tambourine banger, it's fact unlike your opinion.

1 minute ago, Slartibartfast said:

You still need to be able to convince those that employ you that you know what you're talking about.

Slightly off topic here but has a certain thread disappeared/been deleted from GN? I wonder is someone went greetin' like a whiny wee bitch to the mods. Could have been anyone I suppose.

Which thread?

ETA. The Lets Be Honest Thread.

TBF I can barely recall what was on it.

Edited by oaksoft

12 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Well, the posts went something like this

Nonsense Post

Nonsense Post

Nonsense Post

Nonsense Post

Coco accused me of calling him a "baby cuddler" and claimed that I'd been warned about it before.

I told him to put up or shut up in respect to proof that I had called him that and denied, correctly, that I had ever been warned about anything, on any forum, ever. During this I called him a wee whiny bitch amongst other things and correctly stated that he had had a whole thread deleted before by going greetin' to the mods when he had a meltdown.

Now, suddenly, that thread has disappeared. I was just wondering if some whiny wee bitch had went greetin' to the mods again because he can't handle what he unsuccessfully tries to dish out. Maybe it was some other whiny wee bitch.

Does that refresh your memory oaky? I'm here to help if you require any further clarification.

ETA: He must have went greetin' as now "baby cuddler" automatically changes to "baby cuddler". What a wee bitch he his. :D

So calling people "baby cuddler" is a No No No?

But calling peole "Natsi", "Brownshirts" and "stormtroopers" is absolutely fine?

As is waging a 20 year campaign of abuse and harassment of our previous chairman because he refused to complete a business deal with him?

I just want to be sure I am understanding the rules here Slarti.

ETA: BABY CUDDLER LMAO.

baby cuddler

That is hilariously pathetic. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

17 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Which thread?

ETA. The Lets Be Honest Thread.

TBF I can barely recall what was on it.

It all came from this rather innocuous post on the Referendum thread................

...I've been called a liar by the man who is to the truth what KingHerod was to child welfare I said the levers existed and the threats have been made-I didn't say the cuts had been made. As you said, the NHS budget is ringfenced meaning breaking the whitehall rules mean that the cuts would fall...

18 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I think the "rule" is:

If you have a meltdown and can't handle getting what you, yourself, unsuccessfully try to dish out then you can go whining like a wee bitch to the mods threatening to bring the full weight of the law down upon the heads of this website, its owners, moderators and users if they don't do something about "the big bad boys" that are "bullying" you.

Of course, the only person who takes advantage of this "rule" is a guy who was, I have heard, banned from P&B for racist comments during another of his meltdowns.

Or was that Reynard?  Or are they the same person?

The automatic change to "baby cuddler" doesn't actually prevent you from typing "baby cuddler" if you really want to.

Does it happen with just the word "killer", or does it have to be preceded by "baby"?  Let's see - killer.  Or how about "baby cuddler"?  Or "baby-killer"?  Or "Bay Bee Killa"?  Or ...

Edit: So, the only one it changed was "baby cuddler".  What about "The Patient Assassin"?

Maybe he threatened to carry out a grudge against the BAWA site and owners including legal action if they didn't give him what he wanted.

Either way, he gets his wee power surge which will undoubtedly boost his ego temporarily.

He's also just announced to the world that he can be mentally crushed by one phrase which doesn't seem smart to me.

It's pretty embarassing to call people Natsi's and compare them to 1940's Germany and then go crying to the moderators over a daft name like baby killer.

Edited by oaksoft

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dear. What a bad week for the SNP. Natalie McGarry has been charged with embezzlement and now a third SNP MP has been questioned by police over his "financial dealings". 

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/a-8936562#ICID=sharebar_facebook

What a dodgy bunch those horrible Natsis are. 

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Guest TPAFKATS
Oh dear. What a bad week for the SNP. Natalie McGarry has been charged with embezzlement and now a third SNP MP has been questioned by police over his "financial dealings". 

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/a-8936562#ICID=sharebar_facebook

What a dodgy bunch those horrible Natsis are. 

If McGarry who isn't an snp MP ( but hey let's not bother with semantics) was the first and Law is the third who was the second?

6 minutes ago, tony soprano said:

If McGarry who isn't an snp MP ( but hey let's not bother with semantics) was the first and Law is the third who was the second?

That's definitely semantics. She was selected as an SNP candidate, it appears without any due diligence, elected as an SNP MP, investigated by police as an SNP MP, and as a result resigned the whip of the party, and now she's been charged. And the third is Thompson who also resigned the whip after it emerged her financial dealings were being investigated by the police. 

You should know this though. After all you voted these people into office

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/09/why-theresa-may-cant-end-speculation-early-general-election

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Guest TPAFKATS

That's definitely semantics. She was selected as an SNP candidate, it appears without any due diligence, elected as an SNP MP, investigated by police as an SNP MP, and as a result resigned the whip of the party, and now she's been charged. And the third is Thompson who also resigned the whip after it emerged her financial dealings were being investigated by the police. 

You should know this though. After all you voted these people into office

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/09/why-theresa-may-cant-end-speculation-early-general-election

Ah Thompson. Is that the same Michelle Thompson who police have confirmed they never interviewed or spoke to in over a year since the initial "story" broke?

I'm sure you'll now admit once again that you are wrong.

You might also recall I explained this to you a couple of weeks ago - I'm sure it was this very thread.

3 minutes ago, tony soprano said:

Ah Thompson. Is that the same Michelle Thompson who police have confirmed they never interviewed or spoke to in over a year since the initial "story" broke?

I'm sure you'll now admit once again that you are wrong.

You might also recall I explained this to you a couple of weeks ago - I'm sure it was this very thread.

Yet she still hasn't been given the whip back. I wonder why? :rolleyes:

Guest TPAFKATS
Yet she still hasn't been given the whip back. I wonder why? :rolleyes:

That's irrelevant to you once again telling porkies.
Was it deliberate or did you just get a wee bit over exited and get a chubby at the chance to say snpbad again?

35 minutes ago, tony soprano said:

That's irrelevant to you once again telling porkies.
Was it deliberate or did you just get a wee bit over exited and get a chubby at the chance to say snpbad again?

Where did I tell "porkies". All three have now been investigated by the police, one has been charged. That's the extent of my statement. All fact. If we want to talk further about how dodgy Natsis are I could bring into the debate the former SNP MSP, convicted Wife Beater and Child Abuser Bill Walker and any number of party activists from around the country - some of which have even been accused and investigated for fire raising. 

The Labour Party is getting all the high profile attention for it's problems but somehow the really dodgy party at Westminster continues to creep just under the radar. Even UKIP has a cleaner record than the dodgy Nats. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Where did I tell "porkies". All three have now been investigated by the police, one has been charged. That's the extent of my statement. All fact. If we want to talk further about how dodgy Natsis are I could bring into the debate the former SNP MSP, convicted Wife Beater and Child Abuser Bill Walker and any number of party activists from around the country - some of which have even been accused and investigated for fire raising. 

The Labour Party is getting all the high profile attention for it's problems but somehow the really dodgy party at Westminster continues to creep just under the radar. Even UKIP has a cleaner record than the dodgy Nats. 

The police have investigated Michelle Thompson? You have proof of this obviously, despite police Scotland confirming that she isn't part of an investigation.
I say obviously because you seem to be in regular contact with your lawyer who would advise you making these false claims on a public forum...

The police have investigated Michelle Thompson? You have proof of this obviously, despite police Scotland confirming that she isn't part of an investigation.
I say obviously because you seem to be in regular contact with your lawyer who would advise you making these false claims on a public forum...

Erm yes
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/price-right-michelle-thomson-looking-7593518

She's definitely been investigated by the police. Even your The National article that you keep banging on about here says she was interviewed by police. That article in The National is over 2 weeks old btw. Still not got the whip back. Strange that.....

It's more like you can't remember what lie you've told because of the amount of them you tell if you actually read what's actually been written.

Don't you remember writing weeks ago that someone had been charged with an offence when they hadn't.

Was the reason you forgot

(a) you were indulging in self mutilation over a story of a dead baby.

or

(B) you were grassing someone up.

or

[emoji767] you threw a tantrum in your lawyers when they laughed you out their offices.

or

(d) all of the above.

Erm.... Someone has now been charged. Seems my crystal ball was working

Guest TPAFKATS

Erm yes
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/price-right-michelle-thomson-looking-7593518

She's definitely been investigated by the police. Even your The National article that you keep banging on about here says she was interviewed by police. That article in The National is over 2 weeks old btw. Still not got the whip back. Strange that.....

Erm, no.
Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would see that record article for what it is. It's a complete smear.
It's also dated March 16, since then Police Scotland have confirmed that she wasn't being investigated.