The Olympics 2016

shull

A lot of the events will be very late at night.

Need to catch the highlights in the morning.

Bloody annoying.

They should hold the Olympics in London every 4 years.

2012 was the best ever.

We know how to put a show on.

31 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Just change your shifts Shull. You're self employed with all the freedom that comes with it.... :rolleyes:

Might just do that. Could finish at 10pm instead of 7pm, then straight hame for all the action. :)

Following the massive home games interest in London 2012 and Glasgow 2014, have to say, I have given the Rio games zero thought. Might get into it once it starts. Fcuking golf though, with twenty or so top players not bothering their arses... and I say this as an avid golfer and golf fanatic... Olympic golf... Get tae' F!

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Following the massive home games interest in London 2012 and Glasgow 2014, have to say, I have given the Rio games zero thought. Might get into it once it starts. Fcuking golf though, with twenty or so top players not bothering their arses... and I say this as an avid golfer and golf fanatic... Olympic golf... Get tae' F!

Agreed. Golf, tennis and mens football should not be in the Olympic Games and it's a real slap in the face to other athletes to have them there, I reckon. The Olympics should be the pinnacle of your career, not something you might go along to so you can enjoy a good piss up with some sexy gymnast in the athletes village.

4 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Agreed. Golf, tennis and mens football should not be in the Olympic Games and it's a real slap in the face to other athletes to have them there, I reckon. The Olympics should be the pinnacle of your career, not something you might go along to so you can enjoy a good piss up with some sexy gymnast in the athletes village.

I'm on my way. B)

Edited by faraway saint

On 2 August 2016 at 1:29 AM, Stuart Dickson said:

If you find 13 and 14 year olds "sexy" then there is something very strange going on in your head.