The Olympics 2016

shull

Guest TPAFKATS
FFS

What the f*ck is going on in this Kierin thingy.

Stopped twice now

I want my bed.

Dont think much if the security, how did a domino's delivery rider manage to get in on his moped?

I don't quite get why the BBC aren't being more harsh on Lutalo Muhammed there. I know absolutely nothing about taekwondo but he's done the same thing in each of the three fights I watched. As the clock gets to zero he turns his back on his opponent, takes his head gear off, the fight ends and he starts to celebrate. In this fight he's 2 points ahead, the clock goes to zero, he turns his back and as he goes to take off his headgear he gets kicked in the head and the Ivorian wins it. Why the hell he didn't fight until the ref stopped it I don't know. It looked like a really basic mistake.

8 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

I don't quite get why the BBC aren't being more harsh on Lutalo Muhammed there. I know absolutely nothing about taekwondo but he's done the same thing in each of the three fights I watched. As the clock gets to zero he turns his back on his opponent, takes his head gear off, the fight ends and he starts to celebrate. In this fight he's 2 points ahead, the clock goes to zero, he turns his back and as he goes to take off his headgear he gets kicked in the head and the Ivorian wins it. Why the hell he didn't fight until the ref stopped it I don't know. It looked like a really basic mistake.

Jesus f**king wept. Here we go again.

Almost as basic a mistake as a "businessman" (cant think who) spending £100 on petrol and £30 going to a football match to service a single customer for 40p and thinking that this is a normal way to run a successful profitable business?

Edited by oaksoft

Agree with Dicko' on this one. I watched his previous bouts, acted a bit Billy Big Baws when he landed a head kick. Other fighters got on with it, he was fannying around gurning for a bit after scoring.

I think he basically made a rip roaring cnut of those final seconds and got booted in the napper for his trouble.

Shame for the bloke as by tomorrow a ginger bawbag watching on TV will have forgotten about it, while he will relive those last two or three seconds for the rest of his life.

Edited by pozbaird

Jesus f**king wept. Here we go again.

Almost as basic a mistake as a "businessman" (cant think who) spending £100 on petrol and £30 going to a football match to service a single customer for 40p and thinking that this is a normal way to run a successful profitable business?

You're too desperate these days. On the other thread you've made a post that made no sense. Now you've made an assumption that I personally attended all matches my business covered, which would be quite a feat particularly on a Saturday.

To be honest I didn't have you down as the kind of saddo that would try so desperately to win some popularity points from Slarti and his thick posse but I guess I was wrong. :rolleyes:

Well played Great Britain and Northern Ireland (except the 9 of them that exercised their Good Friday agreement right to represent the Republic of Ireland), the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands, The Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, all overseas territories, Rockall, Greater Cumbrae and all wee uninhabited islands with or without a lighthouse and a colony of puffins.

What a fcukin' team.

Edited by pozbaird

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Well played Great Britain and Northern Ireland (except the 9 of them that exercised their Good Friday agreement right to represent the Republic of Ireland), the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands, The Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, all overseas territories, Rockall, Greater Cumbrae and all wee uninhabited islands with or without a lighthouse and a colony of puffins.

What a fcukin' team.

They didn't represent the Republic of Ireland, no such team competes in the Olympics.

5 minutes ago, scottd said:

They didn't represent the Republic of Ireland, no such team competes in the Olympics.

Aye. Delete the 'republic of' words then....

https://www.rio2016.com/en/ireland

So, again, three cheers for Team Great Britain and.... all the bits and bobs. Except Cumbrae. Cnuts.