Ladbrokes Fans Preview

A week or so ago, Paul Fulton from Ladbrokes PMd me asking if I'd be interested in doing the occasional piece for their online SPFL site as the Saints rep. Ladbrokes are the official sponsors of the league.

Anyway, I thought it would be a bit of fun, so here's my first (lightly edited/sanitised) effort....

http://news.ladbrokes.com/spfl/scottish-championship/spfl-fans-preview-st-mirren-looking-to-a-much-improved-season.html

Note the B&WA plug:)

ETA - 25\1 for Shanks as top scorer in Championship for the season! If I were a betting man....

Edited by Drew

12 minutes ago, Drew said:

A week or so ago, Paul Fulton from Ladbrokes PMd me asking if I'd be interested in doing the occasional piece for their online SPFL site as the Saints rep. Ladbrokes are the official sponsors of the league.

Anyway, I thought it would be a bit of fun, so here's my first (lightly edited/sanitised) effort....

http://news.ladbrokes.com/spfl/scottish-championship/spfl-fans-preview-st-mirren-looking-to-a-much-improved-season.html

ETA - 25\1 for Shanks as top scorer in Championship for the season! If I were a betting man....

Good stuff. Well done Drew.

7 minutes ago, Drew said:

Good stuff. Thank f**k they got someone with a modicum of sense to write it. :rolleyes:

You'll need to change the tag under your name on here to "B&W Army Main man". :P

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Good stuff. Thank f**k they got someone with a modicum of sense to write it. :rolleyes:

You'll need to change the tag under your name on here to "B&W Army Main man". :P

A modicum of sense is about as good as I'm likely to get, so I'll take it :lol:

42 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Poor man's Stu Gillespie IMHO. :D

Correct. The luxury, full fat, original, not just any incompetent journo version would have known that Jason Statham is the only choice to play Alex Rae in a film :wink:

Edited by Stu

7 minutes ago, Stu said:

Correct. The luxury, full fat, original, not just any incompetent journo version would have known that Jason Statham is the only choice to play Alex Rae in a film ;)

Indeed. Time to cash out on Drew being pumped from his duties before Christmas and a professional coming in.

Tap Tap Ker-Boom.

10 minutes ago, Stu said:

Correct. The luxury, full fat, original, not just any incompetent journo version would have known that Jason Statham is the only choice to play Alex Rae in a film ;)

Jason who?

Quality bit of reading. Nae sure about the optimism about Dundee United though I reckon they are further down the rabbit hole for a one season demotion.

South China St Mirrren Supporters club

Good post Drew. Only two posts I have a different opinion on are

Weak links - Left back as I don't have a natural one. Other than that we are looking good throughout

Key Player - Stevie Mallan with his goals and assists from midfield he could have massive contribution on where we finish up.

Sent from my iPhone using Black & White Army

14 minutes ago, StDaveduKong said:

Quality bit of reading. Nae sure about the optimism about Dundee United though I reckon they are further down the rabbit hole for a one season demotion.

South China St Mirrren Supporters club

To be honest, it's not so much optimism as speculation. If I was being optimistic, I'd have had them sitting in the relegation zone:)

12 hours ago, Stu said:

Correct. The luxury, full fat, original, not just any incompetent journo version would have known that Jason Statham is the only choice to play Alex Rae in a film :wink:

A far more accurate choice for the role would be Max Schreck who played Nosferatu in the silent German movie.