Flag display

On 05/08/2016 at 5:23 PM, Doakes said:

Just a heads up, group of us planning a wee display in the west stand tomorrow...

If you find anything on your seat, wave it aboot as the teams come out. sventola.gif

COYS

Good effort from everyone that organised the flags and who kept up the singing throughout a horrible Saints performance. Also nice to see the minute's applause for Tam McGarry.

Thank you to everyone that got involved yesterday. Tam McGarry applause was well observed, even the Morton fans joined in. Fair play to them

Received lots of good feedback about the flags and singing, good to have an atmosphere in the ground.

23 minutes ago, shull said:

Flag Display was very good. 

It would be better if the Flags were all white, the same as our Strips. 

Give it a rest Shurly. Yer worse than a wean. The strips are clearly Black and white. No amount of whinging is going to change that fact. You don't like the strip. Fair enough. But there are many who do. So suck it up, grow up and move on post building on the other many threads you post drivel on.

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

Give it a rest Shurly. Yer worse than a wean. The strips are clearly Black and white. No amount of whinging is going to change that fact. You don't like the strip. Fair enough. But there are many who do. So suck it up, grow up and move on post building on the other many threads you post drivel on.

I am no whingeing. 

Just wanting bites fae Dunderheids.

Hello dafty :lol: :byebye

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

In fairness I really you ought to watch out that trading standards dont have a go over this description "black and white". The strips are as white as a Glaswegian on a beach.

6 minutes ago, shull said:

I am no whingeing. 

Just wanting bites fae Dunderheids.

Hello dafty :lol: :byebye

Aye. Right. I know when yer fecked when you resort to insults and smileys.

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

In fairness I really you ought to watch out that trading standards dont have a go over this description "black and white". The strips are as white as a Glaswegian on a beach.

Given the multiracial makeup of our near neighbouring city, this means nothing now.

No problem at all with the atmosphere and singing etc. However one problem was the standing (and furtive smoking of at least two that I saw in amongst the crowd). I sit with my dad in W5, who is in his 70s and has a bad back. He can't stand for a whole match, so ended up having a restricted view because of so many standing when they shouldn't have been. Again, no problem with the singing, flags, banner etc. all of that was great, but if standing is allowed it has to be allowed properly through the club to avoid causing problems for other supporters.

3 hours ago, zurich_allan said:

No problem at all with the atmosphere and singing etc. However one problem was the standing (and furtive smoking of at least two that I saw in amongst the crowd). I sit with my dad in W5, who is in his 70s and has a bad back. He can't stand for a whole match, so ended up having a restricted view because of so many standing when they shouldn't have been. Again, no problem with the singing, flags, banner etc. all of that was great, but if standing is allowed it has to be allowed properly through the club to avoid causing problems for other supporters.

Think it was just that kind of game, everyone had a buzz for it, on their feet getting behind the team. Sorry to your dad if his view was spoiled. Hope it didn't ruin the game too much for him

10 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Think it was just that kind of game, everyone had a buzz for it, on their feet getting behind the team. Sorry to your dad if his view was spoiled. Hope it didn't ruin the game too much for him

Not at all. Do me a favour and stand in front of me at the next game at home. 

And to make it and even better matchday experience, maybe Phil can do the Commentary via the Tannoy. 

St Bliss. 

Nah, wasn't too bad, saw most of the pitch okay, was just the corner area between the West and North stand that was obscured. I don't mind at all, and he'll get over it!!