Raith v Saints Sat 13th Aug.

Aye, Walsh is the one i'm mystified about...he's a really creative player and we looked a different team when he came on. Sutton I'm not so bothered about...he's the perfect impact sub. 

Raith's back up goalie is playing. Lots of shots please.

would have liked Sutton to start, we looked far more dangerous when he came on last week, he's a handful. Hopefully we will get a result regardless, Mallan, Hutton and Baird better be on form after there performance last week, hope the fans traveling up just a result

I'm not a huge fan of Callum Gallagher. He didn't look like an out and out striker and hasn't looked like the best wide player either. Rae seems to like his workrate and maybe his thinking is that you begin games by trying to match your opponents physically and earn the right to play football as the game progresses. I think Walsh has shown in a few games that he is a much greater attacking threat than Gallagher. Rae also criticised Walsh defensively. Maybe Rae and Farrell are working on Walsh's defensive weaknesses in training and looking for an improvement there before he gets his place in the starting XI. I think when we have Walsh and Morgan on both wings we look like a much better team, teams can't double up on Morgan and leave lots of room for Walsh on the opposite side.

I'd expect Walsh and Sutton could feature from the bench at some point and it is good to have much better options this season