Raith v Saints Sat 13th Aug.

30 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Could those going please make sure he gets the clap from me!!!

Great committed player at a difficult time in our history.

Total respect for him.

Aye, just you stay in EK, till that clears up. :rolleyes:

On 9 August 2016 at 5:28 PM, shull said:

And we would have still won it wearing the Bib. 

The Bib is still a monstrosity  as was the Kit 86/87 Season.

Thankfully no Fans Council interference in 1926, 1959 and 2013.

The 2013 Kit should be the standard every Season, with very minor tweaks. 

WHAT IS THE POINT OF PINSTRIPES IF THEY CAN'T BE SEEN FROM THE STANDS? 

The Fans Council still haven't apologised for the mess they have made of the St Mirren Football Club Kit. 

Shameful 

Ah we've at last found out why Shull makes strange match reports he is blind as a bat

Being a Saints fan means you have to be an optimist. 

According to a few on here we will probably end on 90 points. Same guys that had us 4th in Premiership and promoted last year, in plays at worst.

Eh we wont.

Can see at best a draw here, but god knows what AR will do in Midfield.

So annoyed he sold Goodwin obviously a clash there.

Start Sutton please......

Keeps me sane on a Sat at 4.50 pm

COYS

Goodwin in that midfield would have allowed mallan and Co freedom. We need a holding player with dig and w haven't got one. please don't say quinn or Hutton are as they don't do the job jim did. He was playing brilliant for is until his injury last November. Rae needs to get this right this year as he isn't under contract remember so hopefully we get the midfield sorted. Maybe Alex could play

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Mmmmm ? Mate playing in a local pub tomorrow night. Or go to Kirkcaldy. Can't do both. 2 hour drive there and back again putting me off. See what the morning brings.

Get yourself along to the game , you know it makes sense .

Be really interesting to see what the team looks like tomorrow. According to this, MacKenzie and Gordon are back for us, but Quinn is still injured.

If he's fit, I'd get MacKenzie into the team for Baird. Need to get that partnership with Webster up and running as soon as possible in my opinion. Up front, I think Sutton and Shankland will start with Clarkson dropped (missed a good chance last week and lost his man for the goal). There's also the option of starting Hardie against his old club, but maybe after playing on Wednesday night he'll be used from the bench.

Like Dumbarton, we're due to a win against Raith....

3 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

Be really interesting to see what the team looks like tomorrow. According to this, MacKenzie and Gordon are back for us, but Quinn is still injured.

If he's fit, I'd get MacKenzie into the team for Baird. Need to get that partnership with Webster up and running as soon as possible in my opinion. Up front, I think Sutton and Shankland will start with Clarkson dropped (missed a good chance last week and lost his man for the goal). There's also the option of starting Hardie against his old club, but maybe after playing on Wednesday night he'll be used from the bench.

Like Dumbarton, we're due to a win against Raith....

Think that would be a tad unfair on Baird. He's not done much wrong as far I'm concerned . 

12 hours ago, munoz said:

Think that would be a tad unfair on Baird. He's not done much wrong as far I'm concerned . 

McKenzie's played at a good level, been in Scotland squads and is still only 30. I'd imagine he's on a good wage for a 1 year deal. If he's as good as Rae says he is then we need him in the team. He could be part of the backbone of our team for years to come. We've been crying out for a 6' 4" centre-half like MacKenzie and what a partnership he could have with Webster.

Baird's time will, hopefully, come. Learning the ropes, he makes mistakes. Maybe there will be fewer this season, but I think he should be used more sparingly. Twice last week someone got past him in a dangerous position and he committed a foul. Booked for the first one, really lucky not to get a second yellow about an hour in. Another referee he'd have been off and we probably wouldn't have rescued a point.   

Edited by Julian Banjos