1877 Club

div

I was aware there was a bar at the stadium, but due to almost always having to drive, have never been able to use it.

Today is different, as going out in Paisley and staying over after the game, so thought - great, a chance to use it.

Had no idea that it would be so complicated, and that it was run like a golf club.

Shame.

On the new official site there is a bit called Fan Suggestion Wall. It's for fans throwing ideas about how to make the club more money and a better day out for the fans. There was a debate on here recently about the big screen and why it wasn't on during the Manchester and Irish  :rolleyes:   derbies games. Well a guy called Alan Wardrop said it was because it is set up for only BT sports as part of BT sponsorship of the club, so maybe the guy that told me that in the club that day wasn't talking mince after all :rolleyes:

I think part of the issue and no harm to either the fans council or smisa, is that with the bar being run by the fans council, there is probably less foot fall on their own website to find out information on the supporters bar an its availability to non-members. I last checked and it seems the fans council has not been updated since February.

If there was some way that it could be promoted on the official website, where i imagine more fans go to look for club info, it may have a better opportunity of making fans aware. Even if there was an external link to the fans council updates, so that they still update their own content. Just a suggestion. 

47 minutes ago, El Gingero said:

I thought if you were signed in as a guest it was free. But if you applied without being signed in it was £3.

Or was the last match a one off?

I'm going to be early tomorrow and have the car but I'm not paying to get in then shell out for a coffee and a couple of pies.

That was a one off, the criteria for this game is members only but you can be signed in with a member for £3. See below.

And the Saints go marching on !

After our inspired win in the Irn Bru Challenge Cup we are back to league business on Saturday against Dundee Utd.

And just to prove we are still game ,it's Jack and Victor time.
Well nearly . Our new management team of Jack Ross and Jamie Fowler take charge of their first Saints match this Saturday against Dundee Utd with the unusual kick off time of 3pm. Yes 3pm.

The team were great against Hibs and hopefully we can build from there.

Our membership has grown to its highest level since the club opened in April and we have adopted a policy for estimating attendances so we no longer need members to advise if they can't attend.

However , we still need to book in guests and at only £3 offers members good value to sign in friends and family.

We are working on a number of improvements to the club including former players visits to the club pre match and current players and management post match.

We really want to encourage members to return to the club post match as attendances post match are very low .

So let's be seeing you Saturday and cheer on our new management team and players to victory.

Come on Ye Saints.

Alan Wardrop
SMFC

That was a one off, the criteria for this game is members only but you can be signed in with a member for £3. See below.

And the Saints go marching on !

After our inspired win in the Irn Bru Challenge Cup we are back to league business on Saturday against Dundee Utd.

And just to prove we are still game ,it's Jack and Victor time.
Well nearly . Our new management team of Jack Ross and Jamie Fowler take charge of their first Saints match this Saturday against Dundee Utd with the unusual kick off time of 3pm. Yes 3pm.

The team were great against Hibs and hopefully we can build from there.

Our membership has grown to its highest level since the club opened in April and we have adopted a policy for estimating attendances so we no longer need members to advise if they can't attend.

However , we still need to book in guests and at only £3 offers members good value to sign in friends and family.

We are working on a number of improvements to the club including former players visits to the club pre match and current players and management post match.

We really want to encourage members to return to the club post match as attendances post match are very low .

So let's be seeing you Saturday and cheer on our new management team and players to victory.

Come on Ye Saints.

Alan Wardrop
SMFC

If I could have got signed in would catch the 12oclock ferry if not it will be the 1pm ferry to save hanging around.

2 hours ago, El Gingero said:

I thought if you were signed in as a guest it was free. But if you applied without being signed in it was £3.

Or was the last match a one off?

I'm going to be early tomorrow and have the car but I'm not paying to get in then shell out for a coffee and a couple of pies.

I thought it was a one off but apparently not going by above post.

Edited by elvis

I'm pretty sure there is a cut off time that members submit their 'plus one' request. After this has passed, the doors are open to non-members. Please correct me if im wrong. Still seems like a grey area to non-members.

Going by the last email I believe all guests still need to be booked in and then pay their £3.

You cant just sign someone in you have to contact the club to tell them you are bringing a guest and it cost the the guest £6.

If a member signs someone in its only £3 now. But that member has to put his name down on the list for that game. It's so they know how many are in the club . Hope the gent gets signed in.