1877 Club

div

12 minutes ago, pick said:

the club looked a lot busier today,well done.Looked like it had a good atmosphere.

club.jpg

Certainly room for my mate and me to have been there. Mate has never been inside so maybe some kind bud would sign us in prior to the Morton game :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, Greenhill Road said:

Visited the club for the first time yesterday after being signed in by a kind Buddie. Thought it was excellent, although there were a couple of shocking Christmas jumpers on display emoji15.png

Div was looking good in his Santa hat and Rudolph nose.

:santa

It was certainly an improvement on what he normally wears [emoji12]

Fair comment!!!

Thought the club was brill yesterday, music really helped. Nice touch from the fans council to give out goody bags to all the kids.

The panini I had was also magnificent!

Look forward to the day the place is open to all, it really is great.

Does anybody know if it will open early and for all for the Morton game?

I booked some guests in the other day for that game and was told it's looking like it will be very busy. Imagine it will be open noon if not slightly sooner.

My mate signed me in a few weeks back. I was very impressed. The guys who developed the facility made a cracking job of it. Really well laid out, and unmistakably a St Mirren themed club.

Only suggestion would be a few more seats, maybe, but, aside from that, an excellent resource.

On 12/23/2016 at 7:40 PM, mcdowell76 said:

going by the photos and comments, this looks like a great success

if i were a member though, not sure I'd want open access

probably best to keep the riff raff out

I hear what your saying but there's no point having a club which is only ever half full at best and very occasionally busy. There should really be a cut off time for members to say they are going to be in the club on a match day,  say the Wed before a Sat game, then it can be decided whether to open for all buds or not open.