1877 Club

div

21 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

It's the roof top terrace emoji106.png

SMISA has loaned the club some money on the quiet on the condition the club is open to everyone after the game. emoji23.png

l love the idea of all those folks getting in free after the game.  Great to see this happening. 

I don't go in then.  If they don't put more tables and chairs in then I might not go in beforehand either. 

• 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Given the sporadic train service today we have 2 hours to kill after the game. Is the club open post match and if so when to given the early ko ?

Open until 5.30, with a bus running to town centre at 4.30/5.00/5.30.

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, Auld Vic said:

You would have thought that a founding member would know the answers to all these questions. 😏

It was launched in June 2015.

I believe take up was really good. All founding members have their names up on the board. Ricky is not there.

Given he asked this question 14months after launch I’m not surprised he is not seen to be a founding member.

Edited by SuperSaints1877

50 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

It was launched in June 2015.

I believe take up was really good. All founding members have their names up on the board. Ricky is not there.

Given he asked this question 14months after launch I’m not surprised he is not seen to be a founding member.

He's having a nightmare right now, lie after lie after lie and, as usual, not a bit of remorse.

This week alone we've had..............

Seen in the 1877 club...................denied it. 

Not a member.......................said he was just a few months ago

Reading a book, which he'd already" read a while ago, suggesting he just makes it up.

A founder member.....................and he's not. 

Edited by faraway saint

On 1/5/2017 at 8:13 PM, St.Ricky said:

As for the initial fee?

The founder members fee / joining fee = same.

I would be happy to leave my £50 in return for my name and those of other Founder Members continuing to be listed. (Mine isn't)

So @Rascal you still believe that paying a joining fee 7/8 months after the club opened you were a founder member. 😂

PS you wrote a couple of days ago you didn't know if your name was on the wall. The above clearly shows you did know it wasn't 😂

There's a reason your name isn't there, you weren't a founder member 😉

4 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Only if they're booked in by another member prior to the match.

Cheers for that. 

I know in the past they have been times that it is open to all after the game, and was wondering if it was still the same.