1877 Club

div

10 minutes ago, Kendo said:

Why don't you join the club and help them pay off the outstanding build costs? You could then voice your opinion on the running of the club. 

I don't see SMISA or GLS dipping into their pockets to pay it off and neither they should.

Have you not read anything this afternoon? 

Why should I have to pay to get into a farce of a Club? 

I can voice my opinion on the 1877 Club without spending a bean. 

That's the whole point. 

Jesus Wept :lol:

12 minutes ago, Kendo said:

Why don't you join the club and help them pay off the outstanding build costs? You could then voice your opinion on the running of the club. 

I don't see SMISA or GLS dipping into their pockets to pay it off and neither they should.

St Mirren Football Club should be taking over the whole operation and reimbursing the dafties who started all this farce. 

Then run the place correctly by filling it to Capacity every home match by giving free entry to home and away supporters. 

so for 7 years the void lays empty nobody does a thing about it, then us dafties help fund a pub, everyone agrees it's not perfect but it's gtn better, I am the only person in my circle of friends who is a member, not one of them behaves like you , they have all attended at one time or another , u are just coming across as a wee jealous brat, have you never paid a donation into a bowling or social club ?

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Is food served?

My drink of choice is a diet coke.

I usually buy a Buddy Steak Pie and Diet Coke.

Could I buy these in the club before the game?

yes you could mate, and get a programme watch live football meet the players and fellow buds, no bad for 3 quid 

2 hours ago, Stu said:

"As a result the affected Season Ticket holders are being offered a £10 reduction on next season’s Season Ticket and will be invited to a special screening of the League Cup winning video at a future date to be confirmed.

"The venue will be the new SMFC 1877 supporters club which will open shortly. Players from the cup winning team will be in attendance."

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=53371

More than six months in the making - this is going to be some event!

think this a club matter, don't think it's got anything to do with the 1877 club 

3 minutes ago, smfcuk said:

so for 7 years the void lays empty nobody does a thing about it, then us dafties help fund a pub, everyone agrees it's not perfect but it's gtn better, I am the only person in my circle of friends who is a member, not one of them behaves like you , they have all attended at one time or another , u are just coming across as a wee jealous brat, have you never paid a donation into a bowling or social club ?

Jealous of what.

That I am dying to be part of a farce ? :lol:

Just now, smfcuk said:

well I'm not sure why u are jealous coz u we're the one that said u didn't understand why people need drink to watch sport 

I said I don't understand why some want to get jaked.

Having a drink is not a problem.

44 minutes ago, Kendo said:

It's also a previous regime issue.

Doesn't matter. It's also the same chief executive who was presumably involved in the decision or possibly even came up with the idea.

The club stated it was going to happen yet that's the first and last anyone has heard about it. Pretty poor, although not overly surprising.

Edited by Stu

You make a good point about a Bowling Club. If the 1877 club allowed anyone in and just asked for a donation each time a non member visits I'm sure people would dig deep. Once people visit for the first time I'm sure they would come time and time again without any issues of paying a donation.

1 hour ago, shull said:

The Club should have filled the Void in 2009.

Too busy f*cking about with Managers over the years

my god the club have said all along there was no money to build a pub, so the fans did, what's the problem  ure starting stop look pretty stupid on this thread, you say u don't want to go in the club but ure never off this thread talking about it , very strange 

15 minutes ago, smfcuk said:

my god the club have said all along there was no money to build a pub, so the fans did, what's the problem  ure starting stop look pretty stupid on this thread, you say u don't want to go in the club but ure never off this thread talking about it , very strange 

Plenty money to pay shit players and dire Managers extortionate salaries since the Stadium opened.

Of course I wont go into the Clique Club.

I will when it is owned wholly by St mirren Football Club and there is no need for silly memberships.

Love to share a Coffee with home & away fans, even you when the Bar is reorganised and managed correctly.

And this is a St Mirren Forum, I can state my opinion on anything involving my Club.

I may  be pretty, but I aint stoopit.

Dinnae be cheeky.

Edited by shull

20 minutes ago, shull said:

Plenty money to pay shit players and dire Managers extortionate salaries since the Stadium opened.

Of course I wont go into the Clique Club.

I will when it is owned wholly by St mirren Football Club and there is no need for silly memberships.

Love to share a Coffee with home & away fans, even you when the Bar is reorganised and managed correctly.

And this is a St Mirren Forum, I can state my opinion on anything involving my Club.

I may  be pretty, but I aint stoopit.

Dinnae be cheeky.

u started it calling the club all sorts of names , it's certainly not cliquey I'd happily buy u a coffee I'll even sign u in 

1 minute ago, smfcuk said:

u started it calling the club all sorts of names , it's certainly not cliquey I'd happily buy u a coffee I'll even sign u in 

I want to walk into the St Mirren Bar without the need to sign in and at no cost.

But thanks for the offer.

Maybe you could bring me Pie and Beans and a Diet Cola to my seat in the Family Stand

Cheers :D

12 hours ago, shull said:

I want to walk into the St Mirren Bar without the need to sign in and at no cost.

But thanks for the offer.

Maybe you could bring me Pie and Beans and a Diet Cola to my seat in the Family Stand

Cheers :D

I'd like to park my car in the St Mirren Car Park for free yet your quite happy to be part of the car park clique!!

Thanks for an earlier reply which confirmed that hot snacks are served.

Some questions.

Does the club lease the space from SMFC and if so is there a cost?

Can club membership and parking space be granted in one package?

This would make it easy to rock up at the ground before the game and park in your own designated parking space near the club.

55 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

I'd like to park my car in the St Mirren Car Park for free yet your quite happy to be part of the car park clique!!

No chance. 

No riff raff allowed. 

Beat it. 

Hope naebody signs you in. 

Park in Murray Street or elsewhere. 

19 hours ago, smfcuk said:

the club was really good on Saturday getting much busier , needs a jukebox, was talking to Gordon Grady from Dundee unt, he says they have a similar club ,but it only holds 150, first come first served, think that would bring even more problems 

What problems would they be?  To make money (and pay off the remaining balance?) the 1877 Club needs to fill early and be full when closing.  THAT would be a good problem to have.

19 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Thanks for an earlier reply which confirmed that hot snacks are served.

Some questions.

Does the club lease the space from SMFC and if so is there a cost?

Can club membership and parking space be granted in one package?

This would make it easy to rock up at the ground before the game and park in your own designated parking space near the club.

Nae chance!

1 minute ago, Vambo57 said:

What problems would they be?  To make money (and pay off the remaining balance?) the 1877 Club needs to fill early and be full when closing.  THAT would be a good problem to have.

Nae chance!

Your answer begs the question ....why not?

A  Celtic Supporting friend of mine has a Club Membership which includes:

1 His season ticket.

2 Parking near the ground.

3 Snacks.

Only his drinks are extra.

He arrives early and leaves late.

All in one package'

tt can be done if the will is there.