Stephen Mallan and Dundee

div

7 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Oh, seethe seethe, take that down please.....see how ridiculous that sounds. I like the St Andrews flag - it features predominantly in the Union Flag, I like the Lion Rampant too. Along with the Union Flag they are all my flags. As I've said many times I am proud to be Scottish and proud to be British and I delighted to be part of a successful political Union that has delivered wealth, prosperity, protection and stability to all Scots for well over 300 years.

Aye, right. I have no interest in the union flag. I didn't complain. I stated that you were using it as a weapon to antagonise some and I still hold that belief. You are a total trumpet of the highest order who is now trying to justify the fact you posted it as an avatar. It's proven by your insistence to keep the daft flag after claiming it was in support of the four nations who were playing a game of football. Incidentally. Not one of those teams had that flag as it's emblem.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Aye, right. I have no interest in the union flag. I didn't complain. I stated that you were using it as a weapon to antagonise some and I still hold that belief. You are a total trumpet of the highest order who is now trying to justify the fact you posted it as an avatar. It's proven by your insistence to keep the daft flag after claiming it was in support of the four nations who were playing a game of football. Incidentally. Not one of those teams had that flag as it's emblem.

I was going to change it but then the paralympics started. I'm supporting those fantastic UK athletes. Not that I should ever have to justify flying our flag. 

Edited by Stuart Dickson

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Yet you gave two explanations excuses previous to this.

ETA Is Mallan away or are Dundee?

There's no excuse needed to fly the flag though is there? I'm British, you're British. We all share this beautiful flag. 

You'd have to be really buckled, moronic and twisted to come away with the shite Zippy came away with earlier claiming it was a fascist flag. Bonkers. I'm sure you aren't that daft, just as I'm sure Steve Mallen will never get a big money deal anywhere. 

9 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

There's no excuse needed to fly the flag though is there? I'm British, you're British. We all share this beautiful flag. 

You'd have to be really buckled, moronic and twisted to come away with the shite Zippy came away with earlier claiming it was a fascist flag. Bonkers. I'm sure you aren't that daft, just as I'm sure Steve Mallen will never get a big money deal anywhere. 

12 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Yet you gave two explanations excuses previous to this.

And a soothsayer to boot

9 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

I'll be changing my Avatar soon, to the glorious Union Flag, in support of the Davis Cup Dudes.

COME ON ANDY !!!!! ( BRITAIN'S BEST )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ged62 said:

So when was that recently? What century are you living in?

1982, 1991 and, more recently, 2003 which still has "our boys" fighting what was an illegal war.

9 hours ago, ged62 said:

You're the one that started this pish & changing the initial thread conversation with your own agenda. There's another page for this.

No I wasn't. Read back before spouting YOUR pish.

• 2 months later...