NFL shop at Braehead

pozbaird

Ahead of the upcoming new season, the NFL are opening pop-up shops in four Intu Centres across the UK. The Braehead NFL shop will be open Fri 19th - Sun 21th August. Replica jerseys, caps, T Shirts, hoodies and merchandise from all 32 NFL teams will be available. Posting this because I know a few guys on here follow the NFL and the shop will only be here for three days.

I also know posters on here think the NFL is shite, so cue post-building!

My experience of events run by the NFL is of slick professionalism and marketing their business at the highest level, so with a bit of luck, the useless chunts from JD Sports will come along to learn a thing or two. Cannae' buy the new St Mirren shirt but I can get a new Broncos jersey / T Shirt / cap.... Know where my cash is going.

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Ahead of the upcoming new season, the NFL are opening pop-up shops in four Intu Centres across the UK. The Braehead NFL shop will be open Fri 19th - Sun 21th August. Replica jerseys, caps, T Shirts, hoodies and merchandise from all 32 NFL teams will be available. Posting this because I know a few guys on here follow the NFL and the shop will only be here for three days.

I also know posters on here think the NFL is shite, so cue post-building!

My experience of events run by the NFL is of slick professionalism and marketing their business at the highest level, so with a bit of luck, the useless chunts from JD Sports will come along to learn a thing or two. Cannae' buy the new St Mirren shirt but I can get a new Broncos jersey / T Shirt / cap.... Know where my cash is going.

Get away. :lol:

7 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Remind me nearer the time.

Might pop along and buy a t-shirt for one of the teams.

No point in doing that, they've got tons of T Shirts. Buy one for yourself, NFL teams are minted. It's a thoughtful gesture though.

I'll remind you nearer the time. Thursday at noon good for you? :)

Edited by pozbaird

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

No point in doing that, they've got tons of T Shirts. Buy one for yourself, NFL teams are minted. It's a thoughtful gesture though.

I'll remind you nearer the time. Thursday at noon good for you? :)

That would be more than acceptable thank you.:thumbs2

Reports on the NFL UK fan forum suggest the pop-up store in Intu MetroCentre was very good with a large selection of pucker team jerseys, T Shirts, baseball caps, hoodies, knitted headwear. Jersey options were the 'star' players, so the Patriots jersey was the 'Brady 12' one, the Giants jersey was 'Manning 10', etc. Will be going along to Braehead on Friday to check it out.

FTOF: In case I am busy at noon tomorrow, consider this your 'remind me nearer the time' moment. :)

9 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Reports on the NFL UK fan forum suggest the pop-up store in Intu MetroCentre was very good with a large selection of pucker team jerseys, T Shirts, baseball caps, hoodies, knitted headwear. Jersey options were the 'star' players, so the Patriots jersey was the 'Brady 12' one, the Giants jersey was 'Manning 10', etc. Will be going along to Braehead on Friday to check it out.

FTOF: In case I am busy at noon tomorrow, consider this your 'remind me nearer the time' moment. :)

Might get along on Friday afternoon too.

Whereabouts in Braehead is it situated?

The shop is apparently in the ground floor circle area that is sometimes used to show new cars or the Christmas grotto.... right outside JD Sports. So, into the NFL shop for a Broncos T Shirt and straight into JD Sports for a St Mirren.... 

22 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

The shop is apparently in the ground floor circle area that is sometimes used to show new cars or the Christmas grotto.... right outside JD Sports. So, into the NFL shop for a Broncos T Shirt and straight into JD Sports for a St Mirren.... 

You might be able to ask Santa for a St.Mirren top by the time the Xmas grotto is there.

Although Santa delivering the top is more believable than JD sports doing so.

13 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Been there. Bought the T-shirt.

A Jacksonville Jaguars one to be more specific.

The traffic was horrendous.

I fancied one of the new-edition New Era wooly hats (for those balmy winter nights at FeegieField with my arse frozen to a shit-encrusted plastic seat v Dunfermline on a midweek February night)... New design with the metallic '3D' logo... Didnae' have any Broncos ones. Bloomin' reigning Superbowl champions and I'm told 'we're waiting on stock coming in'. Pah. Still, the nice bloke at the till gave me his business card and if I e-mail him next week, he'll do me a Broncos one with 10% off and free one-day shipping.

Fairy nuff'. I never bought a Broncos T Shirt or jersey. Already have 'Elway 7' and 'Wembley 10' Broncos jerseys, and the Nike dri-fit fabric T-Shirts they had in Braehead don't suit the more expansive waistline favoured by yer' average NFL supporting ginger whinger.

13 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I fancied one of the new-edition New Era wooly hats (for those balmy winter nights at FeegieField with my arse frozen to a shit-encrusted plastic seat v Dunfermline on a midweek February night)... New design with the metallic '3D' logo... Didnae' have any Broncos ones. Bloomin' reigning Superbowl champions and I'm told 'we're waiting on stock coming in'. Pah. Still, the nice bloke at the till gave me his business card and if I e-mail him next week, he'll do me a Broncos one with 10% off and free one-day shipping.

Fairy nuff'. I never bought a Broncos T Shirt or jersey. Already have 'Elway 7' and 'Wembley 10' Broncos jerseys, and the Nike dri-fit fabric T-Shirts they had in Braehead don't suit the more expansive waistline favoured by yer' average NFL supporting ginger whinger.

The nice young lady told me that what was there was all the stock that they had, but that I could order from their website, with a similar offer to your good self.